ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wonder if anyone is having the same issue or knows how to fix it, I haven't used the disc drive since the USB loaders came out, but the other day I tryed to see a DVD and the drive simply doesn't want to grab the disc, and if it get to grab the disc it just take it till half the disc, so now my drive doesn't work at all, not that I need it, but I simply want to know if it can get fixed, thanks to all...!!
smile.gif

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this probably wont help but i had this problem with sticky labels on my backups, it wouldnt grab them an nd if it did it would go halfway, which turned into no grab at all. i opened the wii and cleaned the rollers off and no more problems there was a bit of hair and dirt in them. this mite hafge nothing to do with whats going on with u tho

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TRushInfo said:
this probably wont help but i had this problem with sticky labels on my backups, it wouldnt grab them an nd if it did it would go halfway, which turned into no grab at all. i opened the wii and cleaned the rollers off and no more problems there was a bit of hair and dirt in them. this mite hafge nothing to do with whats going on with u tho

lol...did you start off sober and end up drunk when you typed this reply?

Only playing with you, I've had a few too and thought I was more drunk than I am!

*hic*

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TRushInfo said:

Actually I think this is exactly like my problem, I'll have to crack it up then and clean the rollers, I think this happens cause of the long time with no disc inside the drive
laugh.gif

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
lol...did you start off sober and end up drunk when you typed this reply?

Only playing with you, I've had a few too and thought I was more drunk than I am!

*hic*

Im not as think as you drunk I am ossifer lol

ether let us know the results!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night