www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintnedo wii fanboy dot com

Homebrew returns just in time for WiiBrator
Posted Jun 22nd 2008 6:00PM by Eric Caoili
Filed under: Fan stuff, Controller, Homebrew

As soon as Nintendo released its anti-Twilight Hack patch in an attempt to stifle the Wii's homebrew scene, programmers set to work on finding vulnerabilities with the new firmware. They understood that there was more at stake than just homemade applications and games -- the very future of Wii teledildonics was at risk.

Fortunately, an update re-enabling the Twilight Hack was put out just in time for Team DWiildo's WiiBrator release. We're sure you can figure out how it works. Of course, PC applications interfacing with the Wii remote have provided similar functions in the past, but this "advanced vibrator simulator" is actually run through Nintendo's console.

We, uh, haven't tried out the technology demo ourselves, but it sounds like an excellent alternative to spending $50+ at the local Hustler shop for a buzzing piece of cheap, fluorescent-colored plastic. Team Dwiildo also has intriguing ideas for upcoming versions, including an image slideshow and online support for up to 32 players. Ambitious!

If you decide to try out the WiiBrator program, Team Dwiildo suggests that you use the remote jacket for enhanced comfort. Also, they very much advise against using the application with either the Wii Zapper or Wii Wheel peripherals attached.

[Via DCEmu]

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
Yea check it out. i want to see video.
smile.gif

Eternal Myst said:
Can you stop triple posting to revive your thread.When a thread is dead it's dead.Stop reviving it.

Edit:I hope thats not for real.

Sir Yes sir! wait no if i find somthing that is about wii sex i will post sorry, and it will be okay.

zkamuiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LMAO
Funny even if developers actually develop a game like this I would be amaze to see that nintendo would permit it but they did say that they were trying to attract more audiences but it might make the wii reputation worse.
I would never play this game lol.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Thats the funny thing with geeks. "Would you play a sex game...." Of course you would. For pure curiosity's sake. I've done it before i'll do it again.

"Nah, i have a girlfriend." I'm married. Thats a bullshit reason. As soon as pr0n or a sex toy or a sex game is mentioned, EVERYONE on the forums has a girlfriend. Ironic, no?

Yea, so i'd play it. Wife® would want to play it as well. Not even for "hot" sake. Just because it'd be fun/funny.

Don't be so dense people
tongue.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Wow. Thats the funny thing with geeks. "Would you play a sex game...." Of course you would. For pure curiosity's sake. I've done it before i'll do it again.

"Nah, i have a girlfriend." I'm married. Thats a bullshit reason. As soon as pr0n or a sex toy or a sex game is mentioned, EVERYONE on the forums has a girlfriend. Ironic, no?

Yea, so i'd play it. Wife® would want to play it as well. Not even for "hot" sake. Just because it'd be fun/funny.

Don't be so dense people
tongue.gif

I DON'T have a gf, so... id play.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
this was one of the first post i had ever made on this site, glad so many people liked it, and i have a few different game coming out that are both homebrew and retail, that look like it might be going this way.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I find these topics exceedingly stupid and immature...

But I don't wanna be a Nazi dictator lol so I'll just leave it alone now.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i would try it just for pure curisiort like a play boy mansion game ported from ps2 for girl a dildo wii mote jacket

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
wiidsguy said:
this was one of the first post i had ever made on this site, glad so many people liked it, and i have a few different game coming out that are both homebrew and retail, that look like it might be going this way.
Thanks for bumping your topic from a year old

We really needed it back
yay.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping old topics again and again? Oh you bet thats a paddling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-Cy-hap_Q