ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know the requirements for the Wii to be able to stream the TV shows and videos that you find there, I just saw a couple of HBO's series there, but they play only like one second and then it freezes for 10 seconds, and then another 1 sec of video and 10 secs of freeze, I tryed using 60% of the memory hoping that might be the RAM memory, but no luck, my internet speed is around 1.5 megabits/sec so on the Wii is slower than that...!!
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
only the list on the XNavis thing is possible to watch, cause it works like a youtube video, but the TV as it is on realtime reproduction, doesn't works...!!

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um.. Wii can only output at max 480p. So anything above it Wii will have a VERY HARD time to downscale it.

I would imagin those HBOs either 720p or 1080p.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tryed using the radio and it is the same issue, so anything live is a no go for now, the radio last like 3 minutes, then try to reload the buffer or something like that, then sounds like 10 secs and goes back to reload, if you change the station it starts all over again, 3min-reload-10secs-reload-10secs-reload-etcetcetc...!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And sometimes Z