Hacking Feedback Wondering about Switch mods and Bans?

shadowmist127

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wanting to mod my switch mostly for Save Backup reasons. I have no interest in pirating nor hacking/modifying any games. I just want to back up my saves & game data info to my computer. Mostly so I can get a new Animal Crossing New Horizons island without needing to buy a whole other Switch console and still having access to my current one. But, I may also find it useful for games I play a lot like Pokemon.

Basically, I'm just wondering if I were to mod my switch just for this specific purpose, will I still be banned? I'm not going to pirate anything or do any cheats, have no interest in custom themes at this point in time, I just want the save backup part for now.

(Note - If I am posting wrong or doing any part of the posting to forum process wrong, please let me know!)

nscf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I transferred my save from the unmodified switch to the modified switch to the Island transfer tool, then backed up using jksv and then sent the save back to the unmodified switch. And im not banned. 2021~ Now

dehydrated_lemur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's an oldie thread but I think it's ridiculous that the "eagle" has the Switch locked down like this. Saves should be able to be backed up without paying for an online service. :angry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://metaphysic.ai/pro/individuals