GCN Zelda - Gamecube

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well me for one, will probably be one of the unlucky ones that has to play this on gamecube as im not going to wait in a mile long line to get my hands on a Wii. Im holding my next gen money back for 12 months or so until a pattern develops and we get a better picture of where the best games are coming from.

Anyways, with Zelda out this weekend for Gamecube (at least i think, unless im mistaken) is anyone else besides me going to have to play this game the good old fashioned way??

Oh and as a sidenote, and having only had my modded cube for a couple of months, do GC ISO releases come along on or about real release dates of the games as they seem to do with DS games?

Thanks in advance!

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unless you mean the Japanese version (2nd Dec), its not out for 2+ weeks (US - 13th, EUR - 15th).

The recent cube ISO releases have been a tad slow, but Zelda *should* be out quickly after the store date.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sometime games (like Need For Speed Carbon) take a week to get released (Unless my sources are just behind) however i rekon a game like Zelda will get dumped right away. I'm planning on selling my modded cube any day now so a pre release dump would be kick ass....Shit maybe I should wait to sell...what's the release date for the actual game?

*Edit
Thanks for the release dates......too long for me to wait!

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well, the 13th December if thats correct. Ive not had my modded cube for long but i swear by it in all honesty. I check now and again for new releases but wasnt sure if there actually genuinely wasnt any new games being released or whether ISO's showing up were more rare. Because Im assuming there are a shed load more modded xboxes and ps2s in the world other than gamecube

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm surprised this is coming out at all, with all the delays I thought Nintendo had given up on it. Saves me paying the fancy european prices for the wii anyway.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im glad its coming out. Shows that they are not just abandoning the Cube completely. They are giving it one more release, and to be honest, its probably going to turn out to the best release of the entire cubes lifespan

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm really looking forward to playing it on both machines. I wonder how well they compare. As for running it on my modded cube
tongue.gif
. Who cares if it's Japanese, it's zelda
bow.gif
!

sneef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just wish there was a way to transfer saves between the wii and gamecube versions, so that my wife and I could both play at the same time.. (i.e., if i'm playing on wii, she could transfer her save to GC memory card and play on the cube...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You hater.