I cannot re-assign MGS2 & 3 HD gamesaves to another profile via Apollo or Bruteforce

Archangel22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can anyone help me please. I have 2x PS3s. OFW and CFW. On the OFW I beat metal gear solid 2 and 3 hd collection games and I am trying to transfer my gamesaves to my cfw ps3 unit but they do not work. For what ever reason the games do not load they crash after the konami logo at the checking hard drive part. If I delete the saves the games load just fine, I can even create new saves but I have to start over all again, the unlocks are all gone.

I tried using bruteforce and Apollo save tool to re-assign the profiles but when I validate them it fails, apollo will cause it to crash again, and bruteforce gives me a random error code when copying the files to the internal ps3hdd. I noticed in bruteforce when I try to verify the save it has a bunch of fails. I have used bruteforce and apollo for other games and it works just fine so I know how to use the tools just this game is giving me issues.

Not sure what is wrong but noticing for the 2x game saves via bruteforce a lot of fields are greyed out, reading about the greyouts might be possible a config file somewhere does not have the game hash keys and that apollo uses the same database as bruteforce so I am guessing some newer games missed the cut as the modders moved on from the ps3 scene maybe. I have the physical versions of the games and isos so not sure how I can get these keys or where to place them if that is indeed what is causing it. Anyone had luck transferring these game saves to other consoles and other ID accounts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: ok