Hardware 3D and Volume Slider Not Responding?

monkima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reshelling my 3ds, everything worked fine. I booted it up and the speakers were at max and the 3d slider was at full depth. I tried moving the sliders but I wasn't getting any response. I reopened my 3ds and reseat all the ribbon cables connected to the sliders but it still wouldn't change anything. I made sure that the sliders were property set on the potentiometers. I checked the ribbon cable for damage but it looked fine, there wasn't any visible damage to it. Really stumped here, anyone else experience anything similar?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard of this issue before with others, and ill tell you what I seen a person do to fix, but I dont guarantee it fixes it. The ribbon cables are not making contact, and to make it a little tighter fit to make the ribbon make contact in the connectors, a user put 1 layer of scotch tape on the back side (opposite of the contacts) of the ribbon cable where it goes into the connector. Hopefully you understand what I mean. Makes it snug fit. Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)