LGBTQIA+ Tempers!

How did you find out you were LGBTQIA+?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I feel that way too, apart from what I said in the other group forum. The thing is, by sexual attraction alone I'm like pansexual/omnisexual (depends on how you view those terms, some people think one is the other and vice versa), but personally I don't get many people close to me physicaly. So when I'm counting people I've been sexual with in my life its very few. So then it basically becomes demisexual I guess when it comes to interaction itself.

And how did I find out? Well, sexually I knew what gave me the boner(anything really, haha)....but eh at one point I had a boy crush, romantically I mean...and that's when I started to think I might be gay but then year later I felt the same towards a girl...so yea....that's all I have to say for now....any more details I feel like is for private conversation.
Post automatically merged:

Btw someone I know (I won't say who right now) feels that the whole alphabet soup that is this "group" will soon include anyone who doesn't think of sexuality in a way like in Victorian times or something......

🎉 Welcome to our Community 🎉

:unsure: boner :unsure: I think I vaguely remember those thingys

:tpi:

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I had a few "asexual phases" I think too. When I generally was just not interested in any sexual stuff at all.

Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a few "asexual phases" I think too. When I generally was just not interested in any sexual stuff at all.

Me.. well, I have no more love to give out, as my hubbie passed like 3-4 (?) years back. I have outlived my 6 hubbies and 1 wifey. Nope, No more love left in me. My Heart, Mind and Soul can't take. :sad:

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You had a wife? I thought you were 100 percent gay. Or was that to "hide" the fact, like some people do/did?

• Sad

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Talked with a few people about it
Just to give you a proper suggestion.

You shouldn't talk with some people. It all depends on how you feel! Because some of those people you might have talked to will give you a confirmation bias.

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You had a wife? I thought you were 100 percent gay. Or was that to "hide" the fact, like some people do/did?

Nope. She knew. This is what happened when 2 friends went to Las Vegas (me n her), and woke up with a helatious hangover, looking at a piece of paper on the night stand.

Certificate of Marriage

And we still didn't know if we even consummated the marriage that night :tpi::rofl2:

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Nope. She knew. This is what happened when 2 friends went to Las Vegas (me n her), and woke up with a helatious hangover, looking at a piece of paper on the night stand.

Certificate of Marriage

And we still didn't know if we even consummated the marriage that night:tpi::rofl2:
That's crazy...lol

Rolfie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i think it just always seemed foreign to me that not everyone could be attracted to different genders or the same gender.

my gender is a bit confusing though, i don't think there's an easy way to describe how i feel about that. maybe demigirl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: