Hacking How to update my downgraded 3DS

PaperTwinkies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A while ago I decided to downgrade my Old 3DS XL and I regret it, I believe it is on version 3.1 as it has the early UI. I can't get the rosalina menu to open no matter what I try and I cant get any custom apps on the menu. I can't open the settings app, it just goes to a black screen and never loads. If i try to use safe mode, it says SAFE_MODE is not supported on 1.x/2.x firms.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A while ago I decided to downgrade my Old 3DS XL and I regret it, I believe it is on version 3.1 as it has the early UI. I can't get the rosalina menu to open no matter what I try and I cant get any custom apps on the menu. I can't open the settings app, it just goes to a black screen and never loads. If i try to use safe mode, it says SAFE_MODE is not supported on 1.x/2.x firms.
Did you by chance make a nand backup before downgrading?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why would you do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Scratch n sniff