[Release] Sonic-Mania-Decompilation Vita Port By SonicMastr500

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vpk and suprx from the github link, rsdk ripped from the Steam version, also I do have the game and the dlc on both PS4 and Switch but neither hardware is modded, is there a way to rip the data from those?
there's no way to rip them on an unmodded system, at least the ps4. I know that the github doesn't have links to enable dlc due to piracy, since the game is still being sold while regular sonic mania is old.

Reactions: SuperDan

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should get the update version 1.0.1. from github It loads fast you probably had version 1.0.0. which loads S L O W!
the one I compiled loads pretty fast, so I'm not sure. I still don't really know what stops dlc from being playable. I just downloaded a new emulator for the series x, and I'm in the process of installing the new retroarch that according to gamr's discord channel, was released yesterday.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's probably the one I compiled, maybe with less fixes or whatever was on github at the time. the long boot times I heard about were nonexistent with the build.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw @SuperDan , off topic, but were the one who made that cave story 2 enhanced forwarder? the new build I made didn't freeze at any point, even when exiting. I didn't test the original build, which I can make with the latest devkitPPC. there's a 1KB difference in size if that means anything. anyway, it exists to the homebrew launcher when pressing home, then another push allows you to exit to the home menu. neither one of these things cause the system to freeze, but your forwarder caused infinite loading when exiting. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or not as I only tested it once. btw, I didn't supply assets for sonic mania or cave story. I knew those were copyrighted at least.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw @SuperDan , off topic, but were the one who made that cave story 2 enhanced forwarder? the new build I made didn't freeze at any point, even when exiting. I didn't test the original build, which I can make with the latest devkitPPC. there's a 1KB difference in size if that means anything. anyway, it exists to the homebrew launcher when pressing home, then another push allows you to exit to the home menu. neither one of these things cause the system to freeze, but your forwarder caused infinite loading when exiting. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or not as I only tested it once. btw, I didn't supply assets for sonic mania or cave story. I knew those were copyrighted at least.
I'm sorry to say that wasn't me... I can't help you with that one

• Wow
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious