• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Why should I invest into cryptocurrencies?

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Personally, I think Bill Gates is aiming at his own cryptocurrency because he wants to rule the world. Elon, however, will shill whatever he thinks will get him major gains because he likes to play. Bill Gates has a dead spirit while Elon is flirty.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Personally, I think Bill Gates is aiming at his own cryptocurrency because he wants to rule the world. Elon, however, will shill whatever he thinks will get him major gains because he likes to play. Bill Gates has a dead spirit while Elon is flirty.
I heard Bill Gates wants to vaccinate all people. Probably with all costs.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made $200 off of Dodgecoin my only regret was pulling out of bitcoin when it was $5000 at the time. I could have made made a $4500 + profit off my inital $500 investment.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I heard Bill Gates wants to vaccinate all people. Probably with all costs.

It seems so. I am adamantly against Gates. He is more of a thief, and not as much of a genius as the media seems to want to purport. I doubt his IQ is actually 160, but I will acknowledge that he is cunning.

I made $200 off of Dodgecoin my only regret was pulling out of bitcoin when it was $5000 at the time. I could have made made a $4500 + profit off my inital $500 investment.

I won't tell you how many times I have been ripped off and cheated of my potential earnings. (I guess I just kind of did lol) The potential earnings are nothing. You either did or you did not. You can only start with now.

Reactions: Goku1992A

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It seems so. I am adamantly against Gates. He is more of a thief, and not as much of a genius as the media seems to want to purport. I doubt his IQ is actually 160, but I will acknowledge that he is cunning.

I won't tell you how many times I have been ripped off and cheated of my potential earnings. (I guess I just kind of did lol) The potential earnings are nothing. You either did or you did not. You can only start with now.
Well I guess he's not such smart like Albert Einstein was. I heard conspiracy theory that Queen Elisabeth the Second is eating raw human meat/flesh within dose of adrenochrome. I heard she is cannibal. Is it truth? Speaking of Covid-19 conspiracy theories.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Cryptocurrency is a very popular topic these days. Today, everyone bites their elbows due to the fact that they did not buy bitcoin in due time. A friend of mine mined bitcoin 10 years ago, he had 200 coins and sold them when the rate reached about $ 200-250 per coin. He remembers this every time we meet. Now mining bitcoin no longer makes sense without large investments in equipment. Plus, the electricity price makes this business profitable only in certain countries. Investing involves risk, which is why I buy low-cost altcoins. If I lose money, it’s not much. Stellar has been showing good results lately https://stellar-wallet.org/arts/stellar-xlm-new-alternative-crypto.html. The coin has grown in value 5 times in 3 months. This figure is higher than that of Bitcoin.
Thanks to Elon Musk I guess. I heard he will be working this Year on testing human microchip of his Neuralink quantum computing Project that he tested on animals before.

kosterix

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Thanks to Elon Musk I guess. I heard he will be working this Year on testing human microchip of his Neuralink quantum computing Project that he tested on animals before.

Discussing politics on fora is dangerous, but I heard a guy say on tv that bill gates donated a lot to organizations in Africa, but invested far, far more into businesses that are very bad for Africa.
If this is true, and I'm confident on the first part, Bill gates is much worse than your average thief.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Discussing politics on fora is dangerous, but I heard a guy say on tv that bill gates donated a lot to organizations in Africa, but invested far, far more into businesses that are very bad for Africa.
If this is true, and I'm confident on the first part, Bill gates is much worse than your average thief.
Well I'm not thief. Yeah even on Sonic Retro forum(I guess they prefer to avoid political discourse) and for Epic Tencent Games discussing politics is rather taboo subject.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With crypto currencies, you can really gain money very fast (like x10 in one week or one day in some cases).
But likewise, also a lot of traders actually lose their investment very quickly, like losing 10.000$ overnight because of some political statement... Statistics say that 90% of traders lose money and fail.

Beware of some dangerous practices in crypto: sometimes a lot of dishonest traders agree to buy a specific coin and its price rises drastically... pushing ordinary people to buy as well believing the coin is doing good... at a specific date all of the dishonest traders sell simultaneously taking profit and dumping the coins price very low..wasting all of the investment made by others.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For me, the cryptocurrency market is quite an elephantine topic. I would prefer fiat money or shares
Shares, okay. But why fiat? Unless you are expertly playing the currency exchange market it is a guaranteed loss in value due to inflation.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So how to make for instance as an example especially considering these days nowadays Jazz Jackrabbit videogame industry NFTs' would CCP,Tencent,People Can Fly and Epic Games allow me that or would it be rather more opensource,homebrew,fangame unofficial,bootleg? Cringe,worthy,infamous,controversial Ken Penders as one of former writers and artists of Archie Sonic(the Hedgehog)Comics did that I mean he's doing this right now.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you post drunkenly into a machine translator for that?

NFTs are just a boring case of smart contracts. Find whatever crypto you like that does smart contracts (ethereum probably being the default https://ethereum.org/en/developers/docs/smart-contracts/ ) and draw a contract saying the owner of this token is the owner of this piece of artwork with this hash/this link/whatever you care to do for this. Sell it however you will and transfer the token to the address provided by the purchaser. Some NFT selling/exchange platforms might specify a given crypto and format for it all to happen in, possibly whilst providing a contract template for it all to happen in (taking a stab in the dark I would guess you are neither a contract lawyer nor a copyright lawyer), but you don't have to use any of those.
They can then sell the token on, or admire it, or use it within whatever rights the contract gives them (right of reproduction being the most likely sticking point).

Said artwork can be whatever you like, though in your case if you made some fan art with jazz jackrabbit as you say you might get a knock at the door from whoever owns the copyrights and/or trademarks (if there are any) these days.

appleburger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is still the best comprehensive overview of NFT's and Crypto that I've come across so far, for those who want a crash course:

Obviously keep in mind that Folding Ideas is controlling the narrative and is highly critical of cypto, but he does a fantastic job of laying out how crypto works and why he takes his positions. It's a great starting point for those looking to get a high level view of what's going on in this space.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Don't know what Drake was even thinking.