Hardware Play the 3DS at E3

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Anybody remember when the "Revolution" became the "Wii"?

Imagine what the 3DS is going to be.
tongue.gif
Mii
tongue.gif

kicknhorse

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Anybody remember when the "Revolution" became the "Wii"?

Imagine what the 3DS is going to be.
tongue.gif

I remember this, and the disappointment that followed - until I bought one. I softened up and accepted it completely.

I still have the original demo trailers from when it was the Revolution somewhere. With the guy jumping over the soda pretending it's a gun, and those to cooks bouncing it up and down. Oh what fun it was!

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ohmy.gif

I'm actually excited about this handheld! This is like the first handheld so far that I've actually been anticipating!!! This is going to be awesome, But i hope they make some serious adjustments and make it better with more improvements! and stuff otherwise it might be a miss but i think i would get it either way because I'm so hyped about it

BTW they are using the Sharp Parrelex Barrier
tongue.gif

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/03/23/...your-move-sony/

Found it on the website

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope that's not true zeromac, those analogue touch screen sticks suck hard, at least in some app/games it did, most of them couldn't pull it off, and I doubt Nintendo would go for that approach.

I think It means like the PS3's analogue...Nintendo 64, Gamecube etc. only had that 8 direction analogue stick or something, right? Maybe it means all directions are possible

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkMario616 said:
I hope that's not true zeromac, those analogue touch screen sticks suck hard, at least in some app/games it did, most of them couldn't pull it off, and I doubt Nintendo would go for that approach.

I think It means like the PS3's analogue...Nintendo 64, Gamecube etc. only had that 8 direction analogue stick or something, right? Maybe it means all directions are possible

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
They'll cal it the "Nintendo Puu" and it can be the little brother to the Wii.

...lame potty humour over, I don't think they'll bring back the GameBoy name, no matter how much the old-skoolers liked it, I think most of Nintendo's "audience" atm like the DS name, and they might lose these lovely Brain-Training-playing-pensioners-and-middle-aged-people by changing it.

Bet Nintendo won't risk it, it'll either be a variation of DS, or another random word
smile.gif

Well, thats what I think anyway
tongue.gif
and I can't wait to see what appears at E3
yay.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zeromac said:
DarkMario616 said:
I want to know what a 3D analogue stick is.
I'm pretty sure its like the analog sticks in some games on the Iphone where they have the analog stick on the touch screen
That's not 3D. An actual analog stick is more 3D than that.

I'm thinking it's an analog stick with a Z-dimension.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac said:
Just so you guys know, it won't feature the name DS anywhere as it's NEW hardware...

Which is really for the better, since if it would feature the name DS, people will feel like this is just a gimmicked up version.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saddamsdevil said:
zeromac said:
Just so you guys know, it won't feature the name DS anywhere as it's NEW hardware...

Which is really for the better, since if it would feature the name DS, people will feel like this is just a gimmicked up version.

DSi I'm looking at you..
rolleyes.gif

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac said:
Saddamsdevil said:
zeromac said:

DSi I'm looking at you..
rolleyes.gif
Exactly
tongue.gif

My point is, we don't need another DS that does the same thing with 700 extra cameras on it that will only be usable in the exclusive games.

What we need is a solid new handheld console that will make people respect Nintendo as a market leader again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, Either my ears are very sensitive or I can barely hear things.