Anyone else think the world inside Conspiracy theorists heads sounds like a lot of fun?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Nobody knows for sure but yeah, probably. Sometimes it's surface level nonsense, other times it's word soup that's actually kind of scary to witness.
Like someone else said in another forum he got banned from (though they were themselves crazy and paranoid there, it was the "time travel insitute forum" after all), his posts seem like "word salads".

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like someone else said in another forum he got banned from (though they were themselves crazy and paranoid there, it was the "time travel insitute forum" after all), his posts seem like "word salads".
And Paranormalis Forum.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If some FBI agents from North America really visit me and my parents kick me out temporarily or permanently, it would be better if they completely closed down my dad's shop and the place where I live with my parents and put them both in an old people's center or take them to an old people's home. , because if a mother hires, say, a Ukrainian affected by war, he will behave like a person with Stockholm Syndrome, and a mother affected by ADHD, OCD, PTSD, NPD will most likely exhaust such a person physically and mentally.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If some FBI agents from North America really visit me and my parents kick me out temporarily or permanently, it would be better if they completely closed down my dad's shop and the place where I live with my parents and put them both in an old people's center or take them to an old people's home. , because if a mother hires, say, a Ukrainian affected by war, he will behave like a person with Stockholm Syndrome, and a mother affected by ADHD, OCD, PTSD, NPD will most likely exhaust such a person physically and mentally.
Protip: the FBI don't have any interest in you whatsoever. Zero. They're not coming to see you. Leo is just bonkers in the conkers.

Reactions: BakerMan

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope not. I mean I hope you’re right.
I swear that a US government agency isn't sending people to fly several hours across the ocean to visit you because, what, Leo's local governance have a grudge against him? There is literally no possible connection between these things.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I swear that a US government agency isn't sending people to fly several hours across the ocean to visit you because, what, Leo's local governance have a grudge against him? There is literally no possible connection between these things.
It’s not like suddenly out of nowhere somehow by some kind of miracle LEOTCK kidnaps abduct FBI boss and he keeps him within me as hostage. I guess in that case they would react immediately.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Protip: the FBI don't have any interest in you whatsoever. Zero. They're not coming to see you. Leo is just bonkers in the conkers.
Pardon me? I was making a joke with the FBI thing and playing along.

Though yea I said if those events are related then he could, in theory, be visited by police if I end up on wanted list again and they make the connection. After all, he did send me letters in the past and I sent stuff to him as well such as calendar and vanilla wafers.

I mean I had my e-mail accounts broken into during time I was on the wanted list at the time I didn't know about it. But its likely that former friend that had crush on me start to work with the police or that it wasn't him at all and the police pretended it to be him, because the photo he sent me turned out to have been altered/possible deep fake. And that guy's father might have instead brought the letter to the police and found out I was on the wanted list. Again, wrong timing and all. But that is not in my head, this is not a joke, those are real events. Just the FBI thing is a running joke here that I played along with. I don't believe for a second that actual FBI would visit Luke ever.

Honestly if anyone's more "screwed" in the head its my partner zeur, who...well its not worth talking about but there was domestic abuse in the past, and more. And right now he is (unfortunately) the only person I can trust because everyone else decried me, from my online friends mostly, well I still have some but they can't help me in practice. But others, despite me having a good track record of being right and truthful, especially when it comes to preservation of gaming content and prototypes...yet somehow those same people think I am paranoid wacko when it comes to anything else. I was initially disbelieved for my gaming theories too but most of them turned out to be spot on and I made large discoveries. The only time I can remember outright being wrong was when there was a fake beta version that used part of my research to compile it. But it was adamantly defended by one of the people who got it (tigerthegreat actually) even though he wasn't vocal about it online and kind of used me as a "flying monkey" instead.

Otherwise still my research was factual and offered valid counter-points of what can/could be. And otherwise I was fully reliable on the information i ever got out of developers. But sometimes there are scammers and hoaxers and sometimes its easy to fall for something especially if someone you happen to trust is on board too.

Look I don't have it easy, part of me was hoping I would move on from my partner into a new one, but my efforts failed and then the wanted list thing happened in the middle...and then other events happened including someone's gruesome death which I witnessed. I am not ill in the head. I need protection and I won't have it with my state because some of those people work for the police and courts.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pardon me? I was making a joke with the FBI thing and playing along.

Though yea I said if those events are related then he could, in theory, be visited by police if I end up on wanted list again and they make the connection. After all, he did send me letters in the past and I sent stuff to him as well such as calendar and vanilla wafers.

I mean I had my e-mail accounts broken into during time I was on the wanted list at the time I didn't know about it. But its likely that former friend that had crush on me start to work with the police or that it wasn't him at all and the police pretended it to be him, because the photo he sent me turned out to have been altered/possible deep fake. And that guy's father might have instead brought the letter to the police and found out I was on the wanted list. Again, wrong timing and all. But that is not in my head, this is not a joke, those are real events. Just the FBI thing is a running joke here that I played along with. I don't believe for a second that actual FBI would visit Luke ever.

Honestly if anyone's more "screwed" in the head its my partner zeur, who...well its not worth talking about but there was domestic abuse in the past, and more. And right now he is (unfortunately) the only person I can trust because everyone else decried me, from my online friends mostly, well I still have some but they can't help me in practice. But others, despite me having a good track record of being right and truthful, especially when it comes to preservation of gaming content and prototypes...yet somehow those same people think I am paranoid wacko when it comes to anything else. I was initially disbelieved for my gaming theories too but most of them turned out to be spot on and I made large discoveries. The only time I can remember outright being wrong was when there was a fake beta version that used part of my research to compile it. But it was adamantly defended by one of the people who got it (tigerthegreat actually) even though he wasn't vocal about it online and kind of used me as a "flying monkey" instead.

Otherwise still my research was factual and offered valid counter-points of what can/could be. And otherwise I was fully reliable on the information i ever got out of developers. But sometimes there are scammers and hoaxers and sometimes its easy to fall for something especially if someone you happen to trust is on board too.

Look I don't have it easy, part of me was hoping I would move on from my partner into a new one, but my efforts failed and then the wanted list thing happened in the middle...and then other events happened including someone's gruesome death which I witnessed. I am not ill in the head. I need protection and I won't have it with my state because some of those people work for the police and courts.
You gave me a hard time about lightly teasing Luke with some nonsense about the triangles, but as far as I can tell you've got him genuinely worrying about the FBI coming to see him. If that wasn't delusion on your own part then it was kinda cruel tbh.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
IS THIS ALL A GAME TO YOU?

Yes. Yes it is.

1714996816105.png

1714996914702.png

• Haha
Reactions: BakerMan

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You gave me a hard time about lightly teasing Luke with some nonsense about the triangles, but as far as I can tell you've got him genuinely worrying about the FBI coming to see him. If that wasn't delusion on your own part then it was kinda cruel tbh.
OK then see it as cruel, but I thought I made it clear it was in irony.

The FBI doesn't have any power unlike say CIA when it comes to abroad things. And still, CIA would not be involved here. Though if someone pisses off FBI well enough, like say, someone I knew long ago, they can pull on strings to get someone prosecuted in their own country. But that's as far as they can go in practice.

I'm just listing what's possible and what sometimes ended up happening. I just hope that the FBI doesn't think I am in any way deeply related to that certain fugitive, even though we are from the same town/city given he was half czech. We never actually met IRL even though at one point he did want to meet me. But this is yet another completely unrelated story. Or maybe not if I was once confused for that guy, which would explain a LOT of things actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs