A Way to Link your Backloggd account in your "About Me"

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
OP
Trophies
Country
United States
Backloggd is a site where you're able to keep a collection of all of the games you've played throughout your life. Giving them a review, talking about it amongst others, and having all sorts of tools that you can have with it.

I was just wanting to know if I can have it as a dedicated link so that anybody else can use it and whatnot just like the slots for Discord, Twitter, YouTube and other social media sites.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
There's already a Backloggery entry, so I don't see why not…although I could see these get out of hand rather quickly.

Instead, I would suggest adding 3–5 custom fields where you can specify the name of the service yourself.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
OP
Trophies
Country
United States
There's already a Backloggery entry, so I don't see why not…although I could see these get out of hand rather quickly.

Instead, I would suggest adding 3–5 custom fields where you can specify the name of the service yourself.

Backloggery and Backloggd are two different things but I like your suggestion a lot more. J would love to add a place for myself and whatnot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT