Nintendo Switch Online adds two more Nintendo 64 titles to its classic library

Two classic titles join the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack game lineup. Available starting April 24th will be the motorcycle racing game Extreme G and another quirky racing game, Iggy's Reckin' Balls. Both titles will feature local and online multiplayer.

Today, two racing games originally released on the Nintendo 64™ system are bringing full throttle thrills to players with a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership! Careen around rollercoaster racetracks in Extreme-G™ and bounce up, up and away in the offbeat Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls™ game when these titles join the Nintendo 64 - Nintendo Switch Online library.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not going to lie, first time hearing/seeing Iggy's Reckin Balls.

I own several 90s Nintendo magazines and none mentioned that game.
Maybe the infamous N64 Magazine did but I only have 3 incomplete magazines.

Kinda curious to try it in my Wii's Not64, Nintendo Switch Online Service Expansion Pack... thingie... whatever:rolleyes:

Segger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played tons of XG2 as a kid, and vaguely remember seeing Iggy's Ball game at blockbuster many times and passed it up for probably better titles. Still, curious if many people get genuinely excited for these ROMs just because they're on a switch.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok where the heck is DK64
Nintendo doesn't want to give Microsoft a few bux for Jetpac. lol
Post automatically merged:

I played tons of XG2 as a kid, and vaguely remember seeing Iggy's Ball game at blockbuster many times and passed it up for probably better titles. Still, curious if many people get genuinely excited for these ROMs just because they're on a switch.
Because they're free for most people on this site.

Reactions: Blythe93

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a good service, thank you for these N64 games Nintendo. I love wasting money instead of using emulators to play for free decades ago. :wub:
Literally applies to any of the services on any of the systems and pirating in general. Thanks for the free games, but I've already been pirating them for free. Cool beans dude.

Reactions: ChronoTrig

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally applies to any of the services on any of the systems and pirating in general. Thanks for the free games, but I've already been pirating them for free. Cool beans dude.
The thing is, with pirated ones you can take the file anywhere you want to another PC, Laptop, Android, Console, etc, but when it's via a subscription you're locked to obeying their rules.

That's fine as people signed up and paid for the service, but a bit sad, though.

PSP Go got so much shit for going digital too early and now most don't mind it being just rentals.

• Love
Reactions: ChibiMofo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la