Does Anybody Here Listen To Video Game Music? Be honest Folks, It's Time To Come Out Of The Digital Closet...

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Video game music is a passion of mine. There are so much great VGM I can't possibly list them all, but here are some all-time classic OSTs of mine from the top of my head : Street Fighter II (especially SNES The World Warrior), Final Fantasy 3-4-5-6, Mega Man X, F-Zero X (+ Guitar Arrange Edition), Final Fantasy Adventure, Duck Tales, Battle Arena Toshinden.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Aergisgeist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes, the common ones to come back to are

Any of the Binding of Isaac soundtracks, any Souls game, Hyper Light Drifter, Hotline Miami 1/2, and Yume Nikki. Kinda rare I listen to them though so I'd say barely

Last edited by Aergisgeist,
Reactions: hippy dave

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the 8-bit album from the group Rush Coil. I also love the sound track for Bionic Commando (NES and the remakes)

Hey Dude, I was just going through my library of music games for the 360, and BIONIC COMMANDO is JUST A BOMB!!! GREAT FUCKING GAME, regardless of the ratings. Simply Just Awesome!!!
Post automatically merged:

Dude, I got BUSTED by the MODS on this site for listing that very same WEALTH of videogame music, an amazing site for video game music that is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Thanks for that!!!

You Da Man!!!

Spanky.gif

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rVUjbpqsE_M?si=xx-48GSacwRiKHU_ Hole in Ass