VR launch titles for Pimax Crystal's standalone mode announced

pimax standalone titles.png

Pimax, the company behind the 8K V headset Pimax Crystal and hybrid handheld/VR headset Pimax Portal, has announced the titles that will be available at launch for the Pimax Crystal. They did so with a new trailer that gives a glimpse of those games:

A list of those launch titles can also be found below:

– Hitstream
– X-Fitness
– Pierhead Arcade 2
– David Slade Mysteries: Case Files
– Labyrinth Trap VR
– Voxel Fly
– Z Show
– Frog & Froggie
– First Person Tennis
– Whirligig VR Media Player
– OpenBrush

While shipping with PCVR mode, the Pimax Crystal's standalone mode has not been made publicly available. Based on a comment from Pimax in the video above, the company will be launching beta tests of this new mode first, with a public availability within two months to all Crystal headsets via an OTA update. Those games and standalone mode on the Crystal might also give a peek at what standalone mode on the Portal will look like as they will both share the same library. We might also be getting more details about the Portal's VR mode soon as Pimax has been releasing promised features, such as the Crystal's Lighthouse Faceplate that brings compatibility for SteamVR’s base stations, controllers and accessories.

To learn more about this headset, be sure to check out our official impressions piece of the Pimax Crystal VR headset from the link below!

:arrow: SOURCE
:arrow: Pimax Crystal Official GBAtemp Impressions

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I check brew almost daily (alongside tinfoil sorted on release date) for new games (and cry because of the amount of shovelware and hentai getting released), am unaware of the 2u site
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Super Switch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    HUB
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    And the switch 3 Router
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (every one of those fitting after network-, and all play part in the OSI networking layer model)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Google switch nsp and you will see,it, that site
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Aww how cool that site is Nintendo switch to me :D
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (de-URLing the URL 🤣)
    Switch 2 U
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (or do we call them URIs now?)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Yes to me, that's what I said as well 🙃😋
    Switch 2 Side Switching
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Swiitch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Oh lord, I actually can see Nintendo pulling that one, II for 2 and also a homage to the Wii
    Super Crown Bowser edition Switch lol
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing...