Not Exactly Spotless
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark

1. @Error-1-2435-8325 I think you should see this
  2. sorry for not covering the whole song, the midi I used didnt cover the aftermath part
  3. @Spring_Spring what do you think of my covers?
  4. sorry for the bitrate of the video being shit

Sounds pretty much like Touhou music I guess, so the authenticity is pretty good!
Can't comment on how good a cover it is, since I have no idea what the original song is.

The drums are a bit weak sounding, with not much bass in the kick and very quiet hi-hats.
It also feels like all the energy of the song is in the midrange and there is very little going on in the higher frequencies, the bass is rather high pitched, for a bass anyway, so there is not too much going on in the bass either. I think if you just dropped the bass by an octave, that could go a long way for a better balance :3

Of course these things depends on both your ears and your listening equipment, so do not take my comment as absolute truth. Assume that I'm wrong :3

Of course I'm not saying this with the implication that I do everything correctly myself either, but of course it always seems like that :3

Last edited by Spring_Spring,
Reactions: Xdqwerty

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sounds pretty much like Touhou music I guess, so the authenticity is pretty good!
Can't comment on how good a cover it is, since I have no idea what the original song is.

The drums are a bit weak sounding, with not much bass in the kick and very quiet hi-hats.
It also feels like all the energy of the song is in the midrange and there is very little going on in the higher frequencies, the bass is rather high pitched, for a bass anyway, so there is not too much going on in the bass either. I think if you just dropped the bass by an octave, that could go a long way for a better balance :3

Of course these things depends on both your ears and your listening equipment, so do not take my comment as absolute truth. Assume that I'm wrong :3

Of course I'm not saying this with the implication that I do everything correctly myself either, but of course it always seems like that :3
Im also making my first "original" song

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share