Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
beve said:
im sick of r4ds not giving any support what so ever
and what about my back2fw
If you want SDHC support you're gonna have to get a new flashcart. Using the R4 clones' firmware doesn't work.

Since Yasu doesn't allow mirrors to his stuff, it'll be kind of hard to find back2fw until he puts it back up.

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
im basicly asking now will r43 firmware brick my ds because i know how to put it on my r4 via patching cause it says it on another thred

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
beve said:
im basicly asking now will r43 firmware brick my ds because i know how to put it on my r4 via patching cause it says it on another thred
There's no point, the official R4 firmware works the best. Using clones' firmwares won't give the real R4 anything new, they might not even work.
biggrin.gif

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
IM ASKING will there firmware brick my bloody ds i like to think im up to date and not be bricked by the bloody new update

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow. You're unpatient. Also, no it's probably not gonna brick your DS. I don't know for sure, but I haven't heard of any cases like that so far.

Also, correct your grammer. We can barely read what you're trying to say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: In the early morning I got a fever and on top of that I can't stop thinking about killing...