Hacking Acekard 2i on 2DS XL?

MassiR77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, just modded my 2DS XL using the hacks guide, I am on the latest software update and used seedminer. The issue I am having is that my new DS won't recognize my old Acekard 2i, or my R4 (which doesn't have anything on it so I would rather not use it). How can I get this to work on my new DS?

Yerkz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have modded your 2DS it should be able to run the acekard. If not, there's no way to use the acekard since it has never received an update for newer versions of 3DS fw (it does not even work on DSi 1.4.5 fw).

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone, just modded my 2DS XL using the hacks guide, I am on the latest software update and used seedminer. The issue I am having is that my new DS won't recognize my old Acekard 2i, or my R4 (which doesn't have anything on it so I would rather not use it). How can I get this to work on my new DS?
Check if it has contact by opening [C:] GAMECART in GodMode9.
If it does not show up in GodMode9 chances are that this are contact issues.

Luma3DS disables all the whitelist checks and is even able to start the AceKard 2i when it is flashed to ntrboot (and not trying to mimic an original DS game).

What iS fw4.1.0 And how do I flash firmware?
Please Do not even think about flashing that old firmware version to an N2DSXL. It won't work and won't help.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen, , Reason: Typo

MassiR77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check if it has contact by opening [C:] GAMECART in GodMode9.
If it does not show up in GodMode9 chances are that this are contact issues.

Luma3DS disables all the whitelist checks and is even able to start the AceKard 2i when it is flashed to ntrboot (and not trying to mimic an original DS game).

Please Do not even think about flashing that old firmware version to an N2DSXL. It won't work and won't help.
Nothing shows up in gamecart, what do I do now?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...