Hacking Another Error #002 On New NTSC-J Games?!

SpongeFreak52

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this is quite an interesting situation I'm in. I'm running an NTSC-U 3.2U Wii with a WiiKey2 installed.

Now, I've already installed the IOS 55 which allows me to get rid of the Error #002 on games such as Need For Speed: Underground. HOWEVER, after receiving an import of DDR Furu Furu Party (NTSC-J), I am again receiving the #002 error. Now this game just came out, so I'm wondering if there might be yet another new IOS which is preventing me from running the game in my current state.

Has this happened to anybody with DK: Jungle Beat, since that's NTSC-J as well? Or do you think there is something new?

I'll go ahead and dump the update files to check, and post the results here.

UPDATE: Nothing beyond IOS55 on the disc...

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=error+002+gbatemp
biggrin.gif

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er need an answear to this >.> jrock+ddr = good does it come with a dance mat? (and can i buy the mat in us stores >.>)

EDIT: I've checked and it seems to have alot of english songs and only a few jrock/pop....

SpongeFreak52

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fflakes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else have luck with this? I have a modchip and if there's a legit IOS I should install with this please let me know

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The problem isn't just the IOS, it's the differing regions. It's the same #002 protection on DKJB. It seems to check your system menu version as well and if it's not a region match then it throws the #002 error on the screen. If you have a modchip and don't want to install any cIOS or softmod packages, just modify the ISO to remove the #002 protection and force the language, then run it out of GeckoOS.

fflakes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah I see (I think). Hopefully there will be a more permanent solution soon. I guess for now I'll use the softmod workaround.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme