CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Supercard DSTWO from Modchip-Depot.com a week ago because they had the best price according to ShopTemp. I did a quick search and they seemed to have a good record (and five stars based on 16 customer ratings, according to ShopTemp).

It's been a week and the only email I've received is from AlertPay, confirming the fact that I paid for it. No other order or shipping confirmations.

Has anyone bought from that site before?

NDS-Gear

Trophies
Website
www.NDS-Gear.com
XP
Country
United States
There's no reason why it would take that long if they ship domestically from the US. If you e-mail them to re-send your package, they should be able to track the original shipment and therefore claim it back from USPS if it didn't get to you, and re-send it. At least that would happen as long as they keep a hold of tracking numbers on their system (there's no reason to suspect they wouldn't). That's what we do
smile.gif

Private message me for a discount code if you intend on popping by in the near future by the way - noticed you were US based.

Good luck either way!

Gorlon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CompC said:
I ordered a Supercard DSTWO from Modchip-Depot.com a week ago because they had the best price according to ShopTemp. I did a quick search and they seemed to have a good record (and five stars based on 16 customer ratings, according to ShopTemp).

It's been a week and the only email I've received is from AlertPay, confirming the fact that I paid for it. No other order or shipping confirmations.

Has anyone bought from that site before?

I ordered from them as well on June 27th. I've yet to receive any reply to the contact form on their website and messages I've sent. I was on another website complaining about this very issue. I'm being told to be patient, that they're busy b/c of the Canadian postal strike and to be patient. I originally chose them because of the reviews I read and their price for the DSTwo (For my 3DS)Soon enough it'll be 4 weeks since my order was submitted and paid for.

My first impression of them so far is not favorable. I'm sure I won't be ordering from them again. I should find another shop to buy from.......

Maxmilian626

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time posting on GBAtemp... Anyways

I bought from them as well.

I ordered a DSTWO from them as well, around the same time; may a week or two after. I got an email from them (after sending like 3 emails to them) saying they would get a new shipment in "14 days", and that was about 3-4 weeks ago... Their site's DSTWO page still reads "not in stock"... Anybody know about what's causing the delay? I know they had a server crash around the time I ordered mine...

So then I asked if they could ship it from their branch stores, like DSiModstore or Vancity Mods... no reply yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Im alright.