Feedback Do not buy any EZ Flash products from 'Ezflashomega dot com'. Total scam.

luckyhunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Whatever you do, do not purchase any products from 'ezflashomega dot com'. I have been both wrongly charged and outright scammed by this website.

Firstly, they show pricing in multiple currencies on their website. USD, AUD, CAD etc. Whatever algorithm they use to compute the change in price between currencies is so completely incorrect that it makes the prices look lower than they are. Example:

Ez Flash Omega Definitive Edition: $79.95 USD
Also Ez Flash Omega Definitive Edition: $103.94 AUD

However the current exchange rate puts it to more like $118 AUD by todays price (when I purchased, it was more like $130 which is what I ended up being charged). Total scam. The invoice you get once purchased also clearly states the amount in the correct currency you selected (AUD for me) , however when they charge you, they charge in USD so you are charged an amount above what your invoice says, plus any bank fees from the unexpected currency exchange.

Here is a screenshot of my order on their website stating clearly how much I should be charged and in what currency:

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 8.31.02 am.png

And here is what I was actually charged:

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 8.38.35 am.png

Not only do they not immediately take payment, they store your card details and make a manual processing of payment a few days later. Then once they have your money, they create a shipping label and send you the tracking. However, there is no intention to actually ship you anything, and the tracking simply comes up as 'not yet in the system'. See below:

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 8.41.47 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 8.42.43 am.png

I have been waiting and waiting, still no update on the tracking and definitely no item shipped to my door. They completely ghost you on their official email. Multiple emails with no response.

The worst part is that this website IS ON THE OFFICIAL EZFLASH.CN WEBSITES LIST OF ENDORSED DEALERS!!!
Definitely a scam, I cannot believe EzFlash have endorsed these people. They need to seriously cut ties and prevent stock from going to these people (if they ever ordered any in the first place). This is hurting both the customers and EzFlash's business image.

I simply make this post to warn others to stay away from this site. Do not get scammed. Buy from amazon. What a shame.

If anyone knows EzFlash's official account and can tag them here, I would greatly appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

@ezflashomega-com @EZ-Flash2

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This has actually been an issue recently with some post in china, I know cainiao was one in particular where the tracking can state "awaiting seller dispatch" all the way up til the item arrives at your door, which can end up being months away - not sure what's going on with their logistics over there right now. But definitely just try get your money back and don't buy from anyone who's going to ship via unreliable logistics companies.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has actually been an issue recently with some post in china, I know cainiao was one in particular where the tracking can state "awaiting seller dispatch" all the way up til the item arrives at your door, which can end up being months away - not sure what's going on with their logistics over there right now. But definitely just try get your money back and don't buy from anyone who's going to ship via unreliable logistics companies.
It’s isn’t a mail issue this is a provider issue

This site is known to not give a single shit and ez flash let’s them do it

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sh*t like this happen more often than not because these kinda products aren't normally available via normal channels

Reshiban

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bro I just bought some products on their website for 138€ :cry:

Also I trusted it because it was listed on official ezflash.cn, hope they deliver it correctly for me...
(not shipped yet)

Last edited by Reshiban,

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sh*t like this happen more often than not because these kinda products aren't normally available via normal channels
That doesn’t mean shit

This is an online retailer not telegram
, gbatemp pms, or WhatsApp this is a normal channel

It’s just a sketchy scummy company teaming up with ezflash because neither care about their customers. They got our money, that’s all that matters

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
what's the most ...thingy thing here:
I looked at the official list of dealers, there is a special dealer for Australia there - retrogamingparts.com.au
ODE there is 145 AUD + 7 AUD for 2 (two!) days (Tracked) shipping = 152 AUD. Pure boredom.
versus 132.55 133.22 AUD for same but with shipping from China (month?) and other (one more mail covid lockout?) adventures (post #1 here)!
20AUD (~13.50 USD) profit worth it? Of course!
or just self's himself evil Pinocchio

also you always can chargeback

Last edited by r1vver,

Reshiban

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

My order just been shipped after 5 days !

I'll still update you here, but the tracking number actually exist so I guess everything legit :P

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It turns out that the seller goes to the post office to send parcels once a week.
Or a courier from the post office comes to him to pick up parcels once a week.
Once a week seems to be normal for a small business.
Or they both just wait until the barrel for mail orders in the corner of the shop is full and only then do something with it.
Everyone saves on something. I hope no one expects that the seller will drop everything immediately after receiving the order and run to the post office to buy an envelope and fill out a declaration?

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It turns out that the seller goes to the post office to send parcels once a week.
Or they both just wait until the barrel for mail orders in the corner of the shop is full and only then do something with it.
Everyone saves on something. I hope no one expects that the seller will drop everything immediately after receiving the order and run to the post office to buy an envelope and fill out a declaration?
They should be transparent if that’s the case. I’m sure no one expects same day shipping but 2-3 business days is fairly reasonable

If you can’t keep in contact with your customer, or are too lazy to do the basic functions of your business. Maybe you’re in the wrong job

Reshiban

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sure I'm just sharing my experience with the website, so futur people will not mind if that's not shipped after like 4 days

Don't receive this like an "attack" to the website (since my experience isn't even bad yet on my side, was just scared when seen the topic).

Last edited by Reshiban,

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So, to summary:
This store has the goods, this store sends the goods. And it is likely that delivery time fit within the estimated delivery time.
But this store don't send free champagne and birthday wishes to demanding customers.
In addition to it, there are many other alternative stores. I doubt they are also send free champagne to customers, but anyway.
This topic can be closed.

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
what's the most ...thingy thing here:
I looked at the official list of dealers, there is a special dealer for Australia there - retrogamingparts.com.au
ODE there is 145 AUD + 7 AUD for 2 (two!) days (Tracked) shipping = 152 AUD. Pure boredom.
versus 132.55 133.22 AUD for same but with shipping from China (month?) and other (one more mail covid lockout?) adventures (post #1 here)!
20AUD (~13.50 USD) profit worth it? Of course!
or just self's himself evil Pinocchio

also you always can chargeback

If the au Retrogamingparts is anything like the UK one that delivery will show up in like 18 hours, it's bananas how fast I've got things from them, got both the Omega DE and Jr from there, absolutely no problems and even a hand written note saying to contact them if I need help setting it up.

Can't recommend them enough.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Genesis worked a treat though lol