No sign of EZflash OMEGA order existing, got scammed?

Demygod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@EZ-Flash2, I placed an order for an EZ Flash Omega from ezflashomega dot com, they effectively ghosted me once my money was sent with the last form of communication sent to me being that my order status was changed to shipped, though no form of tracking number was provided. Once I was notified that the status of my order was changed to shipped via email all forms of proof that the order ever existed disappeared on the website with the only proof being the emails that I have of the status being changed. I have sent several messages through the 'contact us' tab, without any response.

In short, once I sent them the money I got ghosted with all signs of my order being completely gone. I just need some form of communication and will most likely do a chargeback if it is actually a scam

Order #1790
Placed: 19th May 2022

1657440871957.png

1657440707347.png

Zephyrum_Alsend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can check the thread and message the user @hippy dave posted. In short, things got really fucked up on that site's side and now they're reaching out to rectify missing orders.

My order went missing, too (ordered April 27th), but after contacting them here, I was given a tracking number Wednesday and it arrived Saturday (shipped to the US). Send ezflashomega-com a DM with your order number and they'll re-ship your item with a tracking number.

Demygod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, so literally the day after posting my message here, I ended up getting my package in the mail, but still, I shouldn't have to find a forum where people were already having problems with the only way to get help being to dm them about your issues. I literally had no information about the order, considering it was completely wiped from the website

Reactions: hippy dave

shadowhunt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are doing the exact same thing to me. It was like my order never existed but I still have the emails,tracking numbers and transaction details to prove it. I'm going to try shooting a DM as well.

ezflashomega-com

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We are sorry about the inconvenience. I know it can be confusing when the order you placed is not in your account when looking for an order status. Unfortunately, we had no control over the orders missing from the account. As in the case of the order by Demygod, I hope you can see we don't have any ill intentions. Even though your order was missing / not showing in your account, the order was shipped out to you and received, even before we had a chance to respond. Unfortunately the missing orders from customer accounts are due to an issue with the hosting company side. Thankfully, in most cases, we do have a backup of details offline. We feel horrible about the situation and will work to ensure that any affected orders for customers are resolved.

I ask again to please not list any order specific details in public. Any order details, especially private details, PM to me directly so that I can help resolve the issue. And once again, we do very much apologize for this inconvenience.

shadowhunt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After contacting ezflashomega-com via PM last month, item was resent and I've finally recieved my order.

Communication was much better over the forums than through their websites email support page.

Reactions: Zephyrum_Alsend

Elguigui

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Avoid ordering on this website at any cost. I ordered an EZFlash Omega for rougly 52 euros and they charged 60 euros on my bank account. I asked them to charge to right price or to cancel the order but got no answer since. When I wrote them about this pricing issue, they changed the invoice on their website (but I made a copy before, so I've got proof). They are not reliable people to do business with.

Dragons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks I feel your pain been there once hate to see it happen with other people good luck getting one if you want this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wish we could comment on Google reviews some of them just sound like they were written by r tards +1