Awesome rare PS2 modchips on Ali

jakl_53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just come back in stock or you just found them? Because this makes me want to buy one and buy a PS2. I never had a modded PS2 and it would be a fun project.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just come back in stock or you just found them? Because this makes me want to buy one and buy a PS2. I never had a modded PS2 and it would be a fun project.
I randomly came across this listing when I was finding modbos. If this is your first time soldering, then this is not for you, as installing a PS2 modchip requires a steady hand and soldering very small wires to the motherboard. An alternative to modding your PS2 would be to either get a memory card with Free McBoot or make one yourself.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol, shipping at 3/4 the price
It mostly varies on the country plus VAT if you're outside of the European Union.

UPDATE: All of my orders have just shipped, so I shall keep you all updated. :)
order.jpg

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: AncientBoi

jakl_53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I randomly came across this listing when I was finding modbos. If this is your first time soldering, then this is not for you, as installing a PS2 modchip requires a steady hand and soldering very small wires to the motherboard. An alternative to modding your PS2 would be to either get a memory card with Free McBoot or make one yourself.
I probably won't do this as I'm lazy and cheap. But if I can come across a cheap PS2 then maybe. I understand there's easier ways to mod your PS2 but I think an old console with a mod chip is way cooler. I don't have a problem emulating games on my PC so I don't have to have one of these. It would just be fun and cool. And I'm a novice at soldering but trying to get better. As old as this console is I'm sure it would be within my capabilities.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...