Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

SublimeJhn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just repeat the capitalism mantra which said that if you dont earn money you dont need to be criticized wherever you do.WHEREVER YOU DO IN PUBLIC can be criticized. Im not going on offtopic, but yes a lot of presidents dont earn money because love their country and want to be a moral example ( and be criticized as well), and yes, if i have a friend who his proyect of build a house are cracking down, i wanna tell him that not going to vacation right now and gives support. Thats about friendship. No licking their ass all time.

You're right, what you do in public people can criticize. And as one who has read your post on a public forum, I can tell you that you're an idiot.

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shock horror another made up bit of drama and zero release, amazing as they released videos if it working months ago and only had bug fixes , but still nothing wonder what next week's excuse ....er I mean reason will be.

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They still do have bugfixes and improvements to do though? Follow the discord? Just read the cfw development channel comments. Also I think emunand still needs implementing but that will probably be trivial compared to the majority of the work that's been completed already.

Hang tight. It'll get there.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atmosphere is not gonna get released
good luck guys
Hypothetically speaking, even if it wouldnt be completely finished by SciresM\Reswitched team, with all the huge work already done, I think someone would still pick the project up and finish it to a full working product...

But anyway he will finish it wether you believe it or not :grog:

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You think SciresM is the only one who knows anything?
Who cares about "his" implementation of CFW. What we need right now is emunand and multiple people are working on that.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm here for a long time... I have seen other reports of other ppl also working on their CFW, but I don't think theres anything out there with as much work known as what SciresM have at this point in time since a lot of coding is there 4 everyone.

And most likely most of the ppl who reported to be working on their CFW also have probably used or inspired on the Reswitched code.

ps: SciresM did good on the 3DS like many others, that's all I know.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already knew you were referring to differences in how much the devs care about exerting their pride in their work. Although most of us can agree that ReSwitched is more focused on finishing their work than promoting it, that would be putting words in their mouth. I hope you now understand that there are more important things than being first or advertising your product.
I guess ReSwitched is getting their "15 minutes of shame fame." smh
You know what they say... "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've completely lost interest in this cfw as soon as tx sx was announced

You would think they'd at least release SOMETHING since Feb and then work on it from there. I'm with you, can't really see why we need this anymore unless I'm missing something obvious like easier eShop installing. Otherwise I can't really see an advantage to Late To The Party OS...

Last edited by Albytrozz,

ZeGerman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You would think they'd at least release SOMETHING since Feb and then work on it from there. I'm with you, can't really see why we need this anymore unless I'm missing something obvious like easier eShop installing. Otherwise I can't really see an advantage to Late To The Party OS...

emunand

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: coned_miro

LeMageFro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
To my knowledge, Atmosphere was never promised to be released this summer. The release promise was for Fusee Gelee.
Both fusée and Atmosphere were initially planed to be released this summer, as stated in this tweet by Kate Temkin : ktemkin/status/979629468988817410 (I'm new here so I can't post a direct link, sorry). Of course things might have changed since then and it was just a target date, not a promise of any kind.

Last edited by LeMageFro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh