Hacking Attack of the Saiyans - Romhacking, Unused Content - Help Wanted

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATTACK OF THE SAIYANS
Need I say more? This old DS DBZ RPG is something of an enigma considering how seemingly forgotten it is. Yet, there have been romhacking efforts made, unused content found, and hacks failed to be made.
Screenshot_1426.png

This is just one of the older failed attempts at loading an unused enemy discovered in the data.

So far, we have palette editing, basic stat editing, text edits, a map viewer and a few other things down. Quite alot is still raw hex editing though... It's to the point where I've resorted to making this thread.

There have been little advancements on the game's data entirely, as the few modders, me included, have made absolutely zero progress on the game's bizarre files. Even with the difficulties, we've produced some cool hacks, such as a custom-ish Turles fight in the game.
This thread is to drum up potential interest or help in hacking the game, or at least making cheat codes capable of loading specific enemies into combat or characters into the party. (I've miserably failed at this.)
Linked Below is the Turles Fight, and the Discord for AOTS Hacking, even if it's a little dead at the moment. We would greatly appreciate anyone even stopping by!

Also sorry if they don't embed or something, I still don't actively use forums

https://discord.gg/tKUaffTyNy

Reactions: YuseiFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: honestly its kinda funny