OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so james cameron avatar could be played on ds right? I'm doubting that fact because i own a r4 sdhc and a ds LITE and i cannot get any versions of it to work! so any help would be Great!
Also i can't get world of zoo to work too. so if you guys can also help me on that as well. i heard it's a great game and i got the latest r4 sdhc firmware.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kevin64811 said:
Ok so james cameron avatar could be played on ds right? I'm doubting that fact because i own a r4 sdhc and a ds LITE and i cannot get any versions of it to work! so any help would be Great!
Also i can't get world of zoo to work too. so if you guys can also help me on that as well. i heard it's a great game and i got the latest r4 sdhc firmware.
So because it won't play on your outdated clone, you doubt that it works?

I'm not usually one to offer the "lol, buy a new card" suggestion, but... lol, buy a new card.
R4SDHC's are old.
R4SDHC's are clones.
R4SDHC's suck.

Get an M3i Zero (or even M3 Real), AceKard2i or SuperCard DS One/i (or the Two when it comes out "soon").
Most importantly, buy a REAL card and not a clone.

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
kevin64811 said:

I'm not usually one to offer the "lol, buy a new card" suggestion, but... lol, buy a new card.
R4SDHC's are old.
R4SDHC's are clones.
R4SDHC's suck.

Get an M3i Zero (or even M3 Real), AceKard2i or SuperCard DS One/i (or the Two when it comes out "soon").
All R4's are CRAP CRAP CRAP

kevin64811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Davess said:
twiztidsinz said:
kevin64811 said:

R4SDHC's are old.
R4SDHC's are clones.
R4SDHC's suck.

ok so they are but there should be a patch or something for it

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kevin64811 said:
Davess said:
twiztidsinz said:
kevin64811 said:

R4SDHC's are old.
R4SDHC's are clones.
R4SDHC's suck.

There probably won't be a patch because they're old, they're cloned too much and they're CRAP CRAP CRAP

kevin64811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
kevin64811 said:
Davess said:
twiztidsinz said:
kevin64811 said:

R4SDHC's are old.
R4SDHC's are clones.
R4SDHC's suck.

There probably won't be a patch because they're old, they're cloned too much and they're CRAP CRAP CRAP
so how much is a m3zero? i will buy it if it is under 25 dollers

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kevin64811 said:
so how much is a m3zero? i will buy it if it is under 25 dollers
I've got a link to suggest, but the price is USD$25.01
blink.gif
Damn, just over! I'll keep scouring the net just for you....
wacko.gif

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Davess said:
twiztidsinz said:
kevin64811 said:

R4SDHC's are old.
R4SDHC's are clones.
R4SDHC's suck.

And yet so many people buy them because they don't do research on flashcarts
lecture.gif

kevin64811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Arp1 said:
Davess said:
twiztidsinz said:
kevin64811 said:

R4SDHC's are old.
R4SDHC's are clones.
R4SDHC's suck.

And yet so many people buy them because they don't do research on flashcarts
lecture.gif
i know i am a ar codes hacker and i found out there are a way to get unlimited games so i told my uncle to get me it and he said he got this one. when i compared the r4 menu with the M3 real menu the r4 sdhc looked way more organized.... then i notice how you have a manually edit patches for games and it has a REALLY sucky patching capability

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hehe
tongue.gif
glad my cyclo hasn't failed me yet
wink.gif
(besides, the avatar games are supposed to be " meh " )

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Davess said:
twiztidsinz said:
kevin64811 said:

R4SDHC's are old.
R4SDHC's are clones.
R4SDHC's suck.

What's with all those unhealthy hates of R4? Yeah, you guys are leet for jumping the bandwagon.

I have been using my R4 for over 3 years and it could playing the latest zelda and mario&luigi without problem at all with a little tweak. As for this game, meh, not my thing.

kevin64811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dan80315 said:
is this a site that you trust? did you get products from it? and is acecard 2.1 better and can play the new games without so much manually patches?

Posts merged

What's with all those unhealthy hates of R4? Yeah, you guys are leet for jumping the bandwagon.

I have been using my R4 for over 3 years and it could playing the latest zelda and mario&luigi without problem at all with a little tweak. As for this game, meh, not my thing.
[/quote]
the problem is just r4 has so many games that cannot be read. so you need to search the patches alot, not saying it is bad just that it is inconvinient,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...