Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
BAD APPLE!!
hmm but (rock) version?

oh and theres a normal version and a 1.1 version, which one should i get? and i assume that it works on wood since.. its wood *shotplz*
Rubedo said:
What I REALLY need is someone who's knowledgeable of Touhou music. I'm sitting on a whole bunch of it and have no idea what any of them are named >_>
can you post them here? (like an image screen cap) i'll try to help

The rock version is just some arrangement, the original is there too.
As for the Touhou songs....
http://banbro.moero.info/up/index.php?mixedby=huuri
http://banbro.moero.info/up/index.php?mixedby=ulea
These guys have a whole bunch of them listed. I need to know their names in Romaji. Also, which game (Name and number) that they're from would help a lot too.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
k doing it now, please wait warmly until it is ready
do you want english too?

Hm... I suppose so.
Are English-speaking Touhou fans typically more likely to call them by their English-translated or Japanese names?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
I have a BDX Question.

While on the google translated version of http://banbro.moero.info/up/, on page 10, I found this:
Goldenrod City Pokemon Gold and Silver Ace Attorney - Turnabout Sisters Ballad

Can anyone explain this to me?

It's probably two songs in a single folder, but it seems that the folder is corrupted. I try to extract it but it gives me various errors.
Have you downloaded anything else from there that you don't see in the pack? If so, send me the files with their names in English and what they're from.

A

auroreon

So me and a friend bought JWTB from Amazon for £4.97 recently.
We only really started playing it yesterday and after going on wi-fi and looking at the songs available for download I was of course not satisfied with the 50 song download limit, with such a wide variety of great songs on there how could 50 slots ever be enough... especially considering it doesn't let you delete them.

So naturally I started looking around online for a solution.
Well after spending the last 4 hours searching around the web, learning about BDX files and such and experimenting with the game, I have some questions.

But first I just want to thank you, Rubedo, for putting this pack together and maintaining it despite what seems to be such a lack of interest. I cannot stress enough how much me and my friend appreciate your work and I really hope you continue to update this pack and create interest in this game, I too just wish that the english speaking community for this game was much larger. I personally blame the lack of a strong community for this wonderful game on it not having been released in the US.

Anyway, back to my questions...
Firstly, I don't seem to be able to import BDX files into my JWTB save using bdxtool; imported songs show up in the song list in-game with the correct title, however when I go to actually play them it just plays the song ABC.
I am assuming (from what I have read thus far) that this is because I am using an M3 DS Real (which creates a 16MB save file), does anyone know of any way to fix this? I would rather not have to buy another flashcart...

From what I have read there doesn't seem to be any way to extract/restore the save files from a retail cartridge of JWTB? Does this mean that the songs on the Wi-fi servers are unobtainable, since we cannot download them to a retail cart and extract them from the save?
Is there anyone working on a tool to extract/restore the saves from retail cartridges? Is there anyone interested in maybe attempting to make one who has the required skills?

Finally, what is the absolute maximum number of songs you can add to JWTB? I know you can only add 50 more using dbxtool, apparently more can be added with Degausser but exactly how many more? Also, I have heard people say that using Degausser to add more than 50 didn't work for them, can anyone confirm that you can add more than 50?

I just wish there was something I could do to help build a stronger community for this game, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
auroreon said:
So me and a friend bought JWTB from Amazon for £4.97 recently.
We only really started playing it yesterday and after going on wi-fi and looking at the songs available for download I was of course not satisfied with the 50 song download limit, with such a wide variety of great songs on there how could 50 slots ever be enough... especially considering it doesn't let you delete them.

So naturally I started looking around online for a solution.
Well after spending the last 4 hours searching around the web, learning about BDX files and such and experimenting with the game, I have some questions.

But first I just want to thank you, Rubedo, for putting this pack together and maintaining it despite what seems to be such a lack of interest. I cannot stress enough how much me and my friend appreciate your work and I really hope you continue to update this pack and create interest in this game, I too just wish that the english speaking community for this game was much larger. I personally blame the lack of a strong community for this wonderful game on it not having been released in the US.

Anyway, back to my questions...
Firstly, I don't seem to be able to import BDX files into my JWTB save using bdxtool; imported songs show up in the song list in-game with the correct title, however when I go to actually play them it just plays the song ABC.
I am assuming (from what I have read thus far) that this is because I am using an M3 DS Real (which creates a 16MB save file), does anyone know of any way to fix this? I would rather not have to buy another flashcart...

From what I have read there doesn't seem to be any way to extract/restore the save files from a retail cartridge of JWTB? Does this mean that the songs on the Wi-fi servers are unobtainable, since we cannot download them to a retail cart and extract them from the save?
Is there anyone working on a tool to extract/restore the saves from retail cartridges? Is there anyone interested in maybe attempting to make one who has the required skills?

Finally, what is the absolute maximum number of songs you can add to JWTB? I know you can only add 50 more using dbxtool, apparently more can be added with Degausser but exactly how many more? Also, I have heard people say that using Degausser to add more than 50 didn't work for them, can anyone confirm that you can add more than 50?

I just wish there was something I could do to help build a stronger community for this game, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.

You're very welcome and I hope you enjoy the pack!
biggrin.gif

Anyway... Is your firmware updated? I was thinking that it might be some sort of Anti-Piracy but... I'm not sure...
I use a CycloDS so any issues for any cart other than CycloDS is a bit beyond my knowledge...
Maybe you could try asking the M3 Team?

And currently, no, there is no tool to extract saves from JWTB (E). There IS a tool to extract saves from DBBDX (J), but it doesn't work with JWTB. I'd love for someone to make one though, but again, if people don't have interest in the game, then it's less likely for someone to work on such a tool.

Now, I was initially under the impression that you could use all 200 slots for JWTB using Degausser, but it turns out that may not be the case... However you can definitely use 150 slots, you just need to check one of the options which enables you to add songs into the user created AND Wi-Fi slots.

But yeah, you should definitely check with your flash cart's development team and ask about a fix...

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Most of them are there, the rest have me stumped

TH number Game Title ~ Title - Song Title | romanji
<b>banbro_5241.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方永夜抄より「狂気の瞳」 32,768 狂気の瞳.bdx</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - 「Kyouki no Hitomi ~ Invisible Full Moon」
<b>banbro_5116.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方妖々夢より「広有射怪鳥事」 32,768 広有射怪鳥事.bdx</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Hiroari shoots a strange bird ~ Till When? Hiroari Kechou o Iru Koto ~ Till When?
<b>banbro_5114.zipnicovideo huuri 東方文花帖全曲 11,608 東方文花帖.zip</b>
Touhou Bunkachou ~ Shoot the Bullet
<b>banbro_5079.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方紅魔郷より「上海紅茶館 ~ Chinese Tea」 32,768 上海紅茶館.bdx</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Shanghai teahouse ~ Chinese Tea
<b>banbro_5078.bdxnicovideo huuri リトルバスターズ!エクスタシーより「Little Busters! -Ecstacy Ver.-」 32,768 LittlleBusters!Exstasy.bdx</b>
^Exactly what it says on the tin
<b>banbro_4944.bdxnicovideo huuri かんなぎよりOP「motto☆派手にね!」 32,768 motto☆はでにね!.bdx</b>
Kanagi OP
<b>banbro_4870.bdxnicovideo huuri FF5より「バトル1」 32,768 バトル1ファンファーレFF5.bdx</b>
FinalFantasy 5 - Battle 1
<b>banbro_4868.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方地霊殿より「霊知の太陽信仰 ~ Nuclear Fusion」暫定版 32,768 れいちのたいようしんこう.bdx</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Sun Worship of Gnosis/Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom | Reichi no Taiyou ~ Nuclear Fusion
<b>banbro_4866.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方文花帖より「風神少女」 32,768 ふうじんしょうじょshort.bdx</b>
Touhou 9.5 Bunkachou ~ Shoot the Bullet - Wind God Girl | Fuujin Shoujo
<b>banbro_4865.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方花映塚より「彼岸帰航 ~ Riverside View」 32,768 彼岸帰航.bdx</b>
Touhou 9 Kaeidzuka Phantasmgoria of Flower View - Higan Retour ~ Riverside view | Higan Kikou ~ Riverside view
<b>banbro_4864.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方妖々夢より「人形裁判~人の形弄びし少女」 32,768 人形裁判.bdx</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Doll Judgement ~ The Girl who played with people's shapes | Ningyou Saiban ~ hito no Katachi
<b>banbro_4863.zipnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より数曲 20,269 東方風神録 ver0.1.zip</b>
Touhou 10 Mountain of Faith
<b>banbro_4549.bdxnicovideo huuri 恋色マスタースパーク(アレンジ) 32,768 マスタースパークアレンジ.bdx</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Love coloured Master Spark | Koi Iro Master Spark
<b>banbro_4277.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方文花帖より「レトロスペクティブ京都」 32,768 レトロスペクティブ京都.bdx</b>
Retrospective 53 Minutes - Retrospective Kyoto
<b>banbro_4187.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方花映塚より「六十年目の東方裁判」 32,768 とうほうさいばんかえいづかヤマザナドゥ.bdx</b>
Touhou 9 Kaeidzuka ~ Phantasmgoria of Flower View - Touhou judgement of the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years | Rokujuunenme no Touhou saiban ~ fate of Sixty Years
<b>banbro_4181.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方妖々夢より「幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜」 32,768 ゆうがにさかせ、ようようむゆゆこテーマ.bdx</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Yuuga ni sakase, Sumizome no Sakura ~ Border of Life
<b>banbro_4082.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より「信仰は儚き人間の為に」 24,576 信仰は儚き人間の為に.bbs</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Faith is for the Transient people | Shinkou wa Hakanaki Ningen no Tame ni
<b>banbro_4067.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より「芥川龍之介の河童」 24,576 芥川龍之介の河童.bbs</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Akutagawa Ryuunosuke no Kappa ~ Candid Friend
<b>banbro_4009.rar huuri バンブラ東方曲まとめ1 24,644 バンブラ東方まとめ1.rar</b>
Banbro touhou
<b>banbro_3992.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方地霊殿より「華のさかづき大江山」 24,576 華のさかづき大江山.bbs</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden ~ Subterrean Animisim - A Flower-Studded Sake Dish on Mt. Ooe | Hana no Sakadzuki Ooeyama
<b>banbro_3926.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方萃夢想より「砕月」 24,576 砕月.bbs</b>
Touhou 7.5 Suimusou ~ Immaterial and MIssing Power - Broken Moon | Saigetsu
<b>banbro_3875.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より「運命のダークサイド」 24,576 運命のダークサイド.bbs</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Dark Side of Fate | Unmei no Dark Side
<b>banbro_3866.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より「稲田姫様に叱られるから」 24,576 稲田姫様に叱られるから.bbs</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me | Inada Himesama ni Shikarareru Kara
<b>banbro_3815.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方永夜抄より「東方妖怪小町」 24,576 東方妖怪小町.bbs</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Eastern Youkai Beauty | Touhou Youkai Komachi
<b>banbro_3803.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方永夜抄より「恋色マスタースパーク」 24,576 マスタースパーク.bbs</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Love coloured master Spark | koi Iro Master Spark
<b>東方非想天則よりぼくらの非想天則 1,849,598 hisoutensoku.zip</b>
Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku - Our Hisoutensoku | Bokura no hisoutensoku
<b>banbro_5740.zipnicovideo ulea 東方非想天則より夢想天生Hit時のテーマ 1,617,220 seikimatu.zip</b>
Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku - (Fantasy Heaven Hit ? stage)
<b>banbro_5739.zipnicovideo ulea 東方星蓮船より6面ボスのテーマ 3,714,560 matenrou.zip</b>
Touhou 12 Seiresen ~ Undefined fantastic Object - ?(6th Boss's Theme)
<b>banbro_5660.zipnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より「神さびた古戦場~Suwa Foughten Field」 3,397,234 Suwa.zip</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field | Kamisabita Kosenjou ~ Suwa Foughten Field
<b>banbro_5501.zipnicovideo ulea 蓬莱人形より「リーインカーネイション」 3,872,162 rein.zip</b>
Touhou 3 Yumejikuu ~ Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream - Reincarnation
<b>banbro_5432.bdxnicovideo ulea オリジナル曲「スカイラインオーバー」 32,768 スカイラインオーバー.bdx</b>
original
<b>banbro_5431.bdxnicovideo ulea オリジナル曲「幻想人ぶらり旅」 32,768 げんそうじんぶらりたび.bdx</b>
original
<b>banbro_5430.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方星蓮船より春の湊に 32,768 はるのみなとに.bdx</b>
Touhou 12 Seiresen ~ Undefined fantastic Object - A Shadow in the Blue Sky
<b>banbro_5429.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方星蓮船より万年置き傘にご注意を 32,768 まんねんおきがさにごちゅういを.bdx</b>
Touhou 12 Seiresen ~ Undefined fantastic Object - Beware the Umbrella Left There Forever
<b>banbro_5427.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方三月精よりサニールチルフレクション 32,768 サニールチルフレクション.bdx</b>
Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Eastern and Little Nature Deity - Sunny Rutile Flection
<b>banbro_5367.zipnicovideo ulea 東方星蓮船より2面ボスのテーマ 2,912,855 2boss.zip</b>
Touhou 12 Seiresen ~ Undefined fantastic Object - (2nd Boss's Theme)
<b>banbro_5328.zipnicovideo ulea 東方三月精よりサニールチルフレクション 3,145,117 rutile.zip</b>
Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Strange and Bright Nature Deity - Sunny Rutile Flection
<b>banbro_5316.zipnicovideo ulea 東方三月精より可愛い大戦争のリフレーン 3,777,873 refrain.zip</b>
Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Strange and Bright Nature Deity - The Refrain of the Lovely Great War
<b>banbro_5303.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より少女綺想曲~Dream Batlle 3,705,829 kisou.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle
<b>banbro_5210.zipnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿よりハルトマンの妖怪少女 3,333,562 haltman.zip</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Hartmann's Youkai Girl | Hartmann no youkai shoujo
<b>banbro_5208.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄よりヴォヤージュ1969 2,293,029 voyage.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Voyage 1969
<b>banbro_5203.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より千年幻想郷~History of the Moon 3,547,191 1000.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Gensokyo Millenium ~ history of the moon | Sennen Gensoukyou ~ History of the Moon
<b>banbro_5202.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より竹取飛翔~Lunatic Princess 3,758,732 taketori.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Flight of The Bamboo Cutter | Taketori hishou ~ lunatic princess
<b>banbro_5186.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄よりシンデレラケージ~kagome-kagome 3,480,998 kagome.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night -Cinderella cage ~ kagome kagome
<b>banbro_5182.zipnicovideo ulea 東方紅魔郷より亡き王女の為のセプテット 3,290,565 septet.zip</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Septette for the dead princess
<b>banbro_5039.zipnicovideo ulea 東方妖々夢より「幽霊楽団~Phantom Unsemble」 3,393,594 phantom.zip</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Yuurei Gakudan ~ Phantom Ensemble
<b>banbro_5024.zipnicovideo ulea 東方紅魔郷より「上海紅茶館~Chinese Tea」 3,356,605 chinese.zip</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea
<b>banbro_5010.zipnicovideo ulea 東方紅魔郷より「魔法少女達の百年祭」 3,347,263 mahou.zip</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls
<b>banbro_4988.zipnicovideo ulea 東方紅魔郷より「U.N.オーエンは彼女なのか?」 3,334,036 un.zip</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - U.N. Owen Was Her?
<b>banbro_4982.zipnicovideo ulea 東方封魔録より「博麗~Eastern Wind」 4,036,720 hakurei.zip</b>
Touhou Fuumaroku ~ Story of Eastern Wonderland | Hakurei ~ eastern wind
<b>banbro_4959.zipnicovideo ulea 東方幻想郷より「幽夢~inanimate dream」 3,558,280 yumu.zip</b>
Touhou 4 Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story - Faint dream ~ inanimate dream
<b>banbro_4958.zipnicovideo ulea 東方幻想郷より「眠れる恐怖~Sleeping terror」 3,595,830 sleeping.zip</b>
Touhou 4 Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story - Sleeping terror
<b>banbro_4846.zipnicovideo ulea 東方妖々夢より「幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜」 2,868,502 yu-ga.zip</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life
<b>banbro_4839.zipnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より「厄神様の通り道~Dark Road」アレンジver 3,208,966 yaku.zip</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - The Road of the Apotropaic God ~ Dark Road | yakugami no toorimichi ~ dark road
<b>banbro_4813.zipnicovideo ulea 東方妖々夢より「ネクロファンタジア」 3,359,460 necro.zip</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Necrofantasia
<b>banbro_4808.zipnicovideo ulea 過去曲修正版詰め合わせ「Romantic~」から「霊知の太陽信仰」まで 34,619 thbdx.zip</b>
Seems to be Romantic Children + Nuclear fusion... not sure of exact title
<b>banbro_4807.zipnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「ハートフェルトファンシー」 3,486,903 heart.zip</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Heartful Fancy
<b>banbro_4806.zipnicovideo ulea 東方萃夢想より「東方萃夢想」 1,635,492 suimusou.zip</b>
Touhou Suimusou ~ Immaterial and Missing Power - Touhou Suimusou
<b>banbro_4649.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「霊知の太陽信仰~Nuclear Fusion」 32,768 れいちのたいようしんこう.bdx</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Sun Worship of Gnosis/Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom | Reichi no Taiyou ~ Nuclear Fusion
<b>banbro_4629.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「廃獄ララバイ」 32,768 はいごくララバイ.bdx</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Hell Lullaby | Jigoku lullaby
<b>banbro_4622.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「少女さとり~3rd eye」 32,768 しょうじょさとり.bdx</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye | Shoujo Satori ~ Third Eye
<b>banbro_4621.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「死体旅行~Be of good cheer!」 32,768 したいりょこう.bdx</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Corpse Voyage ~ Be of Good Cheer!
<b>banbro_4274.bdxnicovideo ulea ゼッケン屋「Dry Eye Party」よりハイコートポロロッカ 32,768 ハイコートポロロッカ.bdx</b>
no idea..
<b>banbro_4233.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より稲田姫様に叱られるから 32,768 いなだひめさまにしかられるから.bdx</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Because Princess inada is Scolding Me | Inada Himesama ni Shikarareru Kara
<b>banbro_4232.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より神々が恋した幻想郷 32,768 かみがみがこいしたげんそうきょう.bdx</b>
The Gensokyo the Gods Loved | Kamigami ga Koishita Gensoukyou
<b>banbro_4231.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より懐かしき東方の血アレンジver 32,768 なつかしきとうほうのちロックver.bdx</b>
Touhou Eiyashou ~Imperishable Night - Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World arrange version
<b>banbro_4230.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より懐かしき東方の血 32,768 なつかしきとうほうのち.bdx</b>
Touhou Eiyashou Imperishable Night - Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World
<b>banbro_4229.bdxnicovideo ulea 大空魔術より月面ツアーへようこそ 32,768 げつめんツアーへようこそ.bdx</b>
Oozora Majutsu ~ Magical Astronomy - Welcome to the Moon Tour
<b>banbro_4228.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より明日ハレの日、ケの昨日 32,768 あしたハレのひ、ケのきのう.bdx</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Tomorrow will be Special, Yesterday was Not | Ashita Hare no nichi, Ke no Kinou
<b>banbro_4227.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方夢時空より夢消失~LostDream 32,768 ゆめしょうしつ.bdx</b>
Touhou 3 Yumejikuu ~ Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream - Vanishing Dream ~ Lost Dream
<b>banbro_4226.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方怪綺談よりRomanticChildren 32,768 RomanticChildlen.bdx</b>
Touhou 5 Kaikidan ~ Mystic Square - Romantic Children
For what I've seen people usually use the abbreviation of the english parts (eg. EoSD instead of Koumakyou, PCB and so on) and the english names for the songs.

edit: so i got both JwTB and BDX, im trying the English one it doesnt seem to read the save file you posted? i already converted the save to .nds.sav but its not reading, and in the game its not saving. so im trying a new file but 32 or 16 MB save? mind giving me directions to making the game read the sav file or making it save, doesn't seem to save at all

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
<!--quoteo(post=3283146:date=Nov 23 2010, 10:21 AM:name=iPikachu)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iPikachu @ Nov 23 2010, 10:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3283146"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Most of them are there, the rest have me stumped

TH number Game Title ~ Title - Song Title | romanji
<b>banbro_5241.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方永夜抄より「狂気の瞳」 32,768 狂気の瞳.bdx</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - 「Kyouki no Hitomi ~ Invisible Full Moon」
<b>banbro_5116.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方妖々夢より「広有射怪鳥事」 32,768 広有射怪鳥事.bdx</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Hiroari shoots a strange bird ~ Till When? Hiroari Kechou o Iru Koto ~ Till When?
<b>banbro_5114.zipnicovideo huuri 東方文花帖全曲 11,608 東方文花帖.zip</b>
Touhou Bunkachou ~ Shoot the Bullet
<b>banbro_5079.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方紅魔郷より「上海紅茶館 ~ Chinese Tea」 32,768 上海紅茶館.bdx</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Shanghai teahouse ~ Chinese Tea
<b>banbro_5078.bdxnicovideo huuri リトルバスターズ!エクスタシーより「Little Busters! -Ecstacy Ver.-」 32,768 LittlleBusters!Exstasy.bdx</b>
^Exactly what it says on the tin
<b>banbro_4944.bdxnicovideo huuri かんなぎよりOP「motto☆派手にね!」 32,768 motto☆はでにね!.bdx</b>
Kanagi OP
<b>banbro_4870.bdxnicovideo huuri FF5より「バトル1」 32,768 バトル1ファンファーレFF5.bdx</b>
FinalFantasy 5 - Battle 1
<b>banbro_4868.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方地霊殿より「霊知の太陽信仰 ~ Nuclear Fusion」暫定版 32,768 れいちのたいようしんこう.bdx</b>
<b>banbro_4866.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方文花帖より「風神少女」 32,768 ふうじんしょうじょshort.bdx</b>
Touhou 9.5 Bunkachou ~ Shoot the Bullet - Wind God Girl | Fuujin Shoujo
<b>banbro_4865.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方花映塚より「彼岸帰航 ~ Riverside View」 32,768 彼岸帰航.bdx</b>
Touhou 9 Kaeidzuka Phantasmgoria of Flower View - Higan Retour ~ Riverside view | Higan Kikou ~ Riverside view
<b>banbro_4864.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方妖々夢より「人形裁判~人の形弄びし少女」 32,768 人形裁判.bdx</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Doll Judgement ~ The Girl who played with people's shapes | Ningyou Saiban ~ hito no Katachi
<b>banbro_4863.zipnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より数曲 20,269 東方風神録 ver0.1.zip</b>
Touhou 10 Mountain of Faith
<b>banbro_4549.bdxnicovideo huuri 恋色マスタースパーク(アレンジ) 32,768 マスタースパークアレンジ.bdx</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Love coloured Master Spark | Koi Iro Master Spark
<b>banbro_4277.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方文花帖より「レトロスペクティブ京都」 32,768 レトロスペクティブ京都.bdx</b>
Retrospective 53 Minutes - Retrospective Kyoto
<b>banbro_4187.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方花映塚より「六十年目の東方裁判」 32,768 とうほうさいばんかえいづかヤマザナドゥ.bdx</b>
Touhou 9 Kaeidzuka ~ Phantasmgoria of Flower View - Touhou judgement of the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years | Rokujuunenme no Touhou saiban ~ fate of Sixty Years
<b>banbro_4181.bdxnicovideo huuri 東方妖々夢より「幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜」 32,768 ゆうがにさかせ、ようようむゆゆこテーマ.bdx</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Yuuga ni sakase, Sumizome no Sakura ~ Border of Life
<b>banbro_4082.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より「信仰は儚き人間の為に」 24,576 信仰は儚き人間の為に.bbs</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Faith is for the Transient people | Shinkou wa Hakanaki Ningen no Tame ni
<b>banbro_4067.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より「芥川龍之介の河童」 24,576 芥川龍之介の河童.bbs</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Akutagawa Ryuunosuke no Kappa ~ Candid Friend
<b>banbro_4009.rar huuri バンブラ東方曲まとめ1 24,644 バンブラ東方まとめ1.rar</b>
Banbro touhou
<b>banbro_3992.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方地霊殿より「華のさかづき大江山」 24,576 華のさかづき大江山.bbs</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden ~ Subterrean Animisim - A Flower-Studded Sake Dish on Mt. Ooe | Hana no Sakadzuki Ooeyama
<b>banbro_3926.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方萃夢想より「砕月」 24,576 砕月.bbs</b>
Touhou 7.5 Suimusou ~ Immaterial and MIssing Power - Broken Moon | Saigetsu
<b>banbro_3875.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より「運命のダークサイド」 24,576 運命のダークサイド.bbs</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Dark Side of Fate | Unmei no Dark Side
<b>banbro_3866.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方風神録より「稲田姫様に叱られるから」 24,576 稲田姫様に叱られるから.bbs</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me | Inada Himesama ni Shikarareru Kara
<b>banbro_3815.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方永夜抄より「東方妖怪小町」 24,576 東方妖怪小町.bbs</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Eastern Youkai Beauty | Touhou Youkai Komachi
<b>banbro_3803.bbsnicovideo huuri 東方永夜抄より「恋色マスタースパーク」 24,576 マスタースパーク.bbs</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Love coloured master Spark | koi Iro Master Spark
<b>東方非想天則よりぼくらの非想天則 1,849,598 hisoutensoku.zip</b>
Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku - Our Hisoutensoku | Bokura no hisoutensoku
<b>banbro_5740.zipnicovideo ulea 東方非想天則より夢想天生Hit時のテーマ 1,617,220 seikimatu.zip</b>
Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku - (Fantasy Heaven Hit ? stage)
<b>banbro_5739.zipnicovideo ulea 東方星蓮船より6面ボスのテーマ 3,714,560 matenrou.zip</b>
Touhou 12 Seiresen ~ Undefined fantastic Object - ?(6th Boss's Theme)
<b>banbro_5660.zipnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より「神さびた古戦場~Suwa Foughten Field」 3,397,234 Suwa.zip</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field | Kamisabita Kosenjou ~ Suwa Foughten Field
<b>banbro_5501.zipnicovideo ulea 蓬莱人形より「リーインカーネイション」 3,872,162 rein.zip</b>
Touhou 3 Yumejikuu ~ Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream - Reincarnation
<b>banbro_5432.bdxnicovideo ulea オリジナル曲「スカイラインオーバー」 32,768 スカイラインオーバー.bdx</b>
original
<b>banbro_5431.bdxnicovideo ulea オリジナル曲「幻想人ぶらり旅」 32,768 げんそうじんぶらりたび.bdx</b>
original
<b>banbro_5430.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方星蓮船より春の湊に 32,768 はるのみなとに.bdx</b>
Touhou 12 Seiresen ~ Undefined fantastic Object - A Shadow in the Blue Sky
<b>banbro_5429.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方星蓮船より万年置き傘にご注意を 32,768 まんねんおきがさにごちゅういを.bdx</b>
Touhou 12 Seiresen ~ Undefined fantastic Object - Beware the Umbrella Left There Forever
<b>banbro_5427.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方三月精よりサニールチルフレクション 32,768 サニールチルフレクション.bdx</b>
Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Eastern and Little Nature Deity - Sunny Rutile Flection
<b>banbro_5367.zipnicovideo ulea 東方星蓮船より2面ボスのテーマ 2,912,855 2boss.zip</b>
Touhou 12 Seiresen ~ Undefined fantastic Object - (2nd Boss's Theme)
<b>banbro_5328.zipnicovideo ulea 東方三月精よりサニールチルフレクション 3,145,117 rutile.zip</b>
Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Strange and Bright Nature Deity - Sunny Rutile Flection
<b>banbro_5316.zipnicovideo ulea 東方三月精より可愛い大戦争のリフレーン 3,777,873 refrain.zip</b>
Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Strange and Bright Nature Deity - The Refrain of the Lovely Great War
<b>banbro_5303.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より少女綺想曲~Dream Batlle 3,705,829 kisou.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle
<b>banbro_5210.zipnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿よりハルトマンの妖怪少女 3,333,562 haltman.zip</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Hartmann's Youkai Girl | Hartmann no youkai shoujo
<b>banbro_5208.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄よりヴォヤージュ1969 2,293,029 voyage.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Voyage 1969
<b>banbro_5203.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より千年幻想郷~History of the Moon 3,547,191 1000.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Gensokyo Millenium ~ history of the moon | Sennen Gensoukyou ~ History of the Moon
<b>banbro_5202.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より竹取飛翔~Lunatic Princess 3,758,732 taketori.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night - Flight of The Bamboo Cutter | Taketori hishou ~ lunatic princess
<b>banbro_5186.zipnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄よりシンデレラケージ~kagome-kagome 3,480,998 kagome.zip</b>
Touhou 8 Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night -Cinderella cage ~ kagome kagome
<b>banbro_5182.zipnicovideo ulea 東方紅魔郷より亡き王女の為のセプテット 3,290,565 septet.zip</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Septette for the dead princess
<b>banbro_5039.zipnicovideo ulea 東方妖々夢より「幽霊楽団~Phantom Unsemble」 3,393,594 phantom.zip</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Yuurei Gakudan ~ Phantom Ensemble
<b>banbro_5024.zipnicovideo ulea 東方紅魔郷より「上海紅茶館~Chinese Tea」 3,356,605 chinese.zip</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea
<b>banbro_5010.zipnicovideo ulea 東方紅魔郷より「魔法少女達の百年祭」 3,347,263 mahou.zip</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls
<b>banbro_4988.zipnicovideo ulea 東方紅魔郷より「U.N.オーエンは彼女なのか?」 3,334,036 un.zip</b>
Touhou 6 Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - U.N. Owen Was Her?
<b>banbro_4982.zipnicovideo ulea 東方封魔録より「博麗~Eastern Wind」 4,036,720 hakurei.zip</b>
Touhou Fuumaroku ~ Story of Eastern Wonderland | Hakurei ~ eastern wind
<b>banbro_4959.zipnicovideo ulea 東方幻想郷より「幽夢~inanimate dream」 3,558,280 yumu.zip</b>
Touhou 4 Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story - Faint dream ~ inanimate dream
<b>banbro_4958.zipnicovideo ulea 東方幻想郷より「眠れる恐怖~Sleeping terror」 3,595,830 sleeping.zip</b>
Touhou 4 Gensoukyou ~ Lotus Land Story - Sleeping terror
<b>banbro_4846.zipnicovideo ulea 東方妖々夢より「幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜」 2,868,502 yu-ga.zip</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life
<b>banbro_4839.zipnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より「厄神様の通り道~Dark Road」アレンジver 3,208,966 yaku.zip</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - The Road of the Apotropaic God ~ Dark Road | yakugami no toorimichi ~ dark road
<b>banbro_4813.zipnicovideo ulea 東方妖々夢より「ネクロファンタジア」 3,359,460 necro.zip</b>
Touhou 7 youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom - Necrofantasia
<b>banbro_4808.zipnicovideo ulea 過去曲修正版詰め合わせ「Romantic~」から「霊知の太陽信仰」まで 34,619 thbdx.zip</b>
Seems to be Romantic Children + Nuclear fusion... not sure of exact title
<b>banbro_4807.zipnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「ハートフェルトファンシー」 3,486,903 heart.zip</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Heartful Fancy
<b>banbro_4806.zipnicovideo ulea 東方萃夢想より「東方萃夢想」 1,635,492 suimusou.zip</b>
Touhou Suimusou ~ Immaterial and Missing Power - Touhou Suimusou
<b>banbro_4649.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「霊知の太陽信仰~Nuclear Fusion」 32,768 れいちのたいようしんこう.bdx</b>
<b>banbro_4629.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「廃獄ララバイ」 32,768 はいごくララバイ.bdx</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Hell Lullaby | Jigoku lullaby
<b>banbro_4622.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「少女さとり~3rd eye」 32,768 しょうじょさとり.bdx</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye | Shoujo Satori ~ Third Eye
<b>banbro_4621.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方地霊殿より「死体旅行~Be of good cheer!」 32,768 したいりょこう.bdx</b>
Touhou 11 Chireiden Subterrean Animisim - Corpse Voyage ~ Be of Good Cheer!
<b>banbro_4274.bdxnicovideo ulea ゼッケン屋「Dry Eye Party」よりハイコートポロロッカ 32,768 ハイコートポロロッカ.bdx</b>
no idea..
<b>banbro_4233.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より稲田姫様に叱られるから 32,768 いなだひめさまにしかられるから.bdx</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Because Princess inada is Scolding Me | Inada Himesama ni Shikarareru Kara
<b>banbro_4232.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より神々が恋した幻想郷 32,768 かみがみがこいしたげんそうきょう.bdx</b>
The Gensokyo the Gods Loved | Kamigami ga Koishita Gensoukyou
<b>banbro_4231.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より懐かしき東方の血アレンジver 32,768 なつかしきとうほうのちロックver.bdx</b>
Touhou Eiyashou ~Imperishable Night - Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World arrange version
<b>banbro_4230.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方永夜抄より懐かしき東方の血 32,768 なつかしきとうほうのち.bdx</b>
Touhou Eiyashou Imperishable Night - Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World
<b>banbro_4229.bdxnicovideo ulea 大空魔術より月面ツアーへようこそ 32,768 げつめんツアーへようこそ.bdx</b>
Oozora Majutsu ~ Magical Astronomy - Welcome to the Moon Tour
<b>banbro_4228.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方風神録より明日ハレの日、ケの昨日 32,768 あしたハレのひ、ケのきのう.bdx</b>
Touhou 10 Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith - Tomorrow will be Special, Yesterday was Not | Ashita Hare no nichi, Ke no Kinou
<b>banbro_4227.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方夢時空より夢消失~LostDream 32,768 ゆめしょうしつ.bdx</b>
Touhou 3 Yumejikuu ~ Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream - Vanishing Dream ~ Lost Dream
<b>banbro_4226.bdxnicovideo ulea 東方怪綺談よりRomanticChildren 32,768 RomanticChildlen.bdx</b>
Touhou 5 Kaikidan ~ Mystic Square - Romantic Children
For what I've seen people usually use the abbreviation of the english parts (eg. EoSD instead of Koumakyou, PCB and so on) and the english names for the songs.

edit: so i got both JwTB and BDX, im trying the English one it doesnt seem to read the save file you posted? i already converted the save to .nds.sav but its not reading, and in the game its not saving. so im trying a new file but 32 or 16 MB save? mind giving me directions to making the game read the sav file or making it save, doesn't seem to save at all<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks for the translations! I'll definitely add them to the next version of the pack!
As for the save... Well, I made it using a CycloDS so maybe it won't work with your cart...
I really don't know too much about this stuff on a technical level, I just compile the songs >_>

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plasma_Panda said:
But is it possible to pick out a single .sav file easily and without hassle? :L

Er... I don't know what kind of card you have, but for CycloDS at least, and I think 1 or 2 other cards, you just open a file menu and can select save slots.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I seem to have hit a little snag... >_>
I don't know the password to any of the Touhou songs, ahahaha >_>;

But that doesn't stop me from releasing another expansion pack!
As before, this is just a few supplemental songs. When I release the next version of the pack (Which I'm going to make 2.0) I'm going to fix a lot of things and make it easier to understand and use for new users, and that's gonna be a lot of work that I don't really have time for at the moment, so until then, you get little booster packs like these.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rjzk5l91i687vnt

In this expansion pack, you will find the following songs:
[Anime - 5]
- Cosmos vs Alien (Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge OP1)
- Full Throttle Go Go! (Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! OP)
- Mind as Judgment (CANAAN OP)
- Pure Pure Heart (K-ON!! IN)
- Utakata Hanabi (Naruto Shippuuden ED14)

[Game - 7]
- FF5 Battle on the Big Bridge (The previous version was made from a bbs, and this is a bdx and better quality)
- LoZ TP Midna's Lament
- MM9 Wily Stage 2
- MMX Chill Penguin
- Necrofantasia (Touhou) (I found this elsewhere, not from the links I posted before. The one in the pack now was based from a bbs and this is a bdx and better quality)
- Rin Toshite Saku Hana no Gotoku (Pop'n Music 15) (I found out about this from the DS Rhythm game Utacchi!. It's a great game, you guys should check it out too, it's got a great soundtrack and is fun to play)
- The End of 1000 Years (Melty Blood)

[J-Pop - 2)
- Hoshi ga Matataku Konna Yoru ni (Supercell)
- Mou Ichido Kiss Shitakatta (B'z)

Enjoy
smile.gif

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plasma_Panda said:
Can I do it with an AK2i? :U

Like I said... I'm not entirely sure what can run the game since I only have the CycloDS...
But if the game does work on your device (anyone of you) let me know so I can make a compatibility list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==