'Grounded: Fully Yoked Edition' launches on Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PS5

grounded-news-1-4-fully-yoked.jpg

Another Xbox first-party game becomes available on other platforms. After the excellent Pentiment, Xbox and Obsidian have launched Grounded: Fully Yoked Edition on the Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PS5.

The ultimate Grounded experience is now full of new content that's sure to get you pumped! Fully Yoked Edition contains all previously released content updates along with new ant queens, new game + mode, and an array of exciting new gear. Are you ready to get Fully Yoked?

The Fully Yoked Edition, which also becomes available on PC and Xbox platforms via Update 1.4, includes the following:
  • NEW NEIGHBORS: ANT QUEENS AND YOUR DECISIONS: The royal Ant Queens have arrived! These regal creatures are more than just a new face; they bring a new vibe to the backyard. When meeting them, it won’t be about 'flexing your muscles' in combat but more about flexing your decision-making skills; it’s about choices and consequences - ally with them and gain powerful friends, betray them and brace for some severe ant-itude, or you can do the third option, which is [REDACTED]! These decisions echo across your entire experience, so choose your path wisely and watch your journey unfold with these new influential neighbors.
  • BACKYARD ADVENTURES: REMIXED - Get ready to 'lift' your adventure to new heights with our 'New Game+' mode. After you conquer the mightiest of foes like the Broodmother and the Wasp Queen, you'll unlock the REMIX.R, leading you to alternate dimensions with remixed challenges. Every playthrough is a unique experience with creatures appearing in new spots, more demanding bosses, and hidden secrets.
  • QUALITY OF LIFE: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE - This update brings quality-of-life improvements that make the backyard more enjoyable. Multiplayer fans, rejoice! Hosts can now switch saves without a hitch, keeping the adventure flowing. Lost a pet? Our 'Recover Pets' feature ensures they'll find their way back home. For our builders and creators, the new object capacity meter is a godsend for optimizing performance and sharing your world creations. The Playground mode now offers even more control and options for crafting your unique backyard. Report rule-violating Playgrounds, quickly identify trinkets, and delve into a trove of new content – it's all part of enhancing your Grounded experience.
  • HULKING CONTENT: MORE ITEMS, MORE FUN! The update is packed with over 20 new items and equipment, from the Termite King Pipe Organ to decorative rugs. Achievement hunters prepare for new challenges and the game-changing 'Antbassador' mutation.
Additional details and patch notes about this edition can be found in the source link below.

:arrow: SOURCE

YoureALoser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Another Xbox first-party game becomes available on other platforms." Nope, not an Xbox first party game. Game was in development long before Microsoft bought Obsidian. Also, calling anything Xbox first-party is comical at best when it should be called Microsoft first-party.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't touched this game since 2021 while it was in Early Access, maybe I should pick it up again all these years later now that it's had so much more time to bake.

At the time, I found it to be a poorly optimized mess with kind of annoying voice acting and the only thing that was any fun was the base building, but again, that was years ago.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Samraku

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I haven't touched this game since 2021 while it was in Early Access, maybe I should pick it up again all these years later now that it's had so much more time to bake.

At the time, I found it to be a poorly optimized mess with kind of annoying voice acting and the only thing that was any fun was the base building, but again, that was years ago.
I didn't know it during its early access but when it came out. I really had fun. Of course the co-op experience is much better! So I would recommend playing it with several people. I also had a lot more scares during encounters with Wolf Spiders than in horror games xD

Crowla33R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is Grounded if you play strictly offline only? I was under impression it's made with COOP first and foremost.

Samraku

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it is completely doable in solo and is great it's just that in coop it is more fun like many survival games (here with a small main campaign)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, breasts