science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BakuFunn said:
If you have the money, custom paint it at www.colorwarepc.com
it is like over 150 to get a full paint!

Check it out!

What an amazing website! Too bad you can only send it in from America
frown.gif

kthankzbye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe sometime later this year. maybe for the holiday season to introduce a new color so they can bring in profit. i hope they bring the navy one or the silver.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm actually very surprised they didn't make any transparent housings..Gameboy, Pocket, Color, Advance..They all had transparent, or at least semi-transparent shells, but Nintendo didn't do that with DS..
I love my purple-transparent GBA, it's very nice-looking, and my favorite colored GBA..

I'd like to see some transparent DS Lites..
(I know there are replacement shells, but if Nintendo makes some official DS Lites with the transparent color by default, it would be awsome!!)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably a close fight between black and navy, but seeing as I've never actually seen a navy one black gets my vote. I really hate the white one, and if Hori's ice-blue accessories are anthing to go by the light blue one isn't all that great either. Silver's nice but the colour of the buttons bothers me a little, I'd like it more if they were darker than the body paint (they're a light grey-white colour).

felizma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
love the silver and ice blue one... but in the US, w/ the regular price, I cannot get neither of them... So I go with Cobalt/Black... just bought it...haven't received it yet... hopefully it looks cool...

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually, the fact that the back is rough makes the crimson/black so special..There are no fingerprints, and scratches..
I'd like them to make one whole lite that way..black would be nice..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank goodness for VPN nowadays
    I don't trust them lol
    Hmmm probably because reasons...
    Ohhh don't touch them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks...