Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

MikeME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know, what the "Mon" code is supposed to do?
The "mon" code edits the amount of mon you have in the game.
The Wandering Merchant's name is Kilton and he can be found in various parts of the game.
Step 1: Locate him during the "A Shady Customer" Quest event (left eye of Skull Lake).
This quest is picked up in East Akkala Stable
Step 2: Completion of the aforementioned quest will place Kilton in major towns at night
Step 3: Exchange monster parts for Mon
Step 4
: Use Mon to buy exclusive in-game items, such as masks and the Dark Link Armor

Last edited by MikeME,

MikeME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi can someone help? i used the trainer only for stamina and health.
have lost 2 key items from the elephant and bird dungeon. any idea how to add back?
thanks
I can't guarantee this will work (I've yet to complete the Rito Dungeon and I don't want to save Revali's Gale into my file without completing its respective dungeon).

Step 1: Make sure you have 1 Apple in your inventory (these are plentiful in-game, however, ensure you only have 1)
Step 2: Refresh Data on PandaOnSmack's Trainer
Step 3: Replace Item_Fruit_A with Obj_HeroSoul_Rito
Step 4:
Save your game (+ Start R System)
Step 5: Load your save (Option directly underneath the Save Option)
Profit ??? (the apple should be successfully changed to the Hero Soul of your choice and placed among the key items)
Step 6: Repeat Steps 1 - 5 and replace Item_Fruit_A with Obj_HeroSoul_Zora
*It is imperative that you refresh PandaOnSmack's Trainer to get the correct values from your inventory! Editing your inventory without refreshing can result in undesirable edits and possible loss of another item.
**The requirement of only having 1 Apple is to coincide with only having 1 Hero's Soul (Editing your inventory to have more than 1 of the same Hero's Soul may corrupt your save)
***Between Step 3 and Step 4, you may notice a blank or distorted icon where your Apple was and no change in your Key Items. This is why you need to save and load the save file you just created.
****You can replace any item in your inventory, I simply chose an Apple since they are easy to find in the game.

Last edited by MikeME,
Reactions: mr_spatel

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Item Value on Armor for Colors

Armor Colors :

1 DarkBlue
2 Red
3 Yellow
4 White
5 Black
6 Purple
7 Green
8 Skyblue
9 Navy
10 Orange
11 Pink/Flesh
12 Crimson
13 L.Yellow
14 Brown
15 Grey

Reactions: ShadowOne333

MikeME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using the gamepad. i went back to version 2.2.1 where it works

I had issues with this but resolved it (and was about to edit my earlier reply about the Mons).
PandaOnSmack Trainer Version: v2.3.2
LoZ:BoTW version: USA
Controller: Gamepad.
Step 1: In the Trainer, make sure controller type is Gamepad and not Pro.
Step 2: Ensure that the checkbox is ticked for Moon Jump.
Step 3: Click Save Data
Step 4
: When performing the moonjump, also make sure that you're Holding the X Button. This will enable the moonjump for as long as the button is pressed. Release X to resume normal function.

Last edited by MikeME,

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had issues with this but resolved it (and was about to edit my earlier reply about the Mons).
PandaOnSmack Trainer Version: v2.3.2
LoZ:BoTW version: USA
Controller: Gamepad.
Step 1: In the Trainer, make sure controller type is Gamepad and not Pro.
Step 2: Ensure that the checkbox is ticked for Moon Jump.
Step 3: Click Save Data
Step 4
: When performing the moonjump, also make sure that you're Holding the X Button. This will enable the moonjump for as long as the button is pressed. Release X to resume normal function.
ah thx, didnt recognize that it was set to pro, thats also why the other version worked lol thx :)

Reactions: MikeME

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol dunno what happened but my shiekah slate is gone from key items, but doesnt seem to have any affect on the game lol

MikeME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol dunno what happened but my shiekah slate is gone from key items, but doesnt seem to have any affect on the game lol

I can't guarantee this will work (I've yet to encounter missing key items).

Step 1: Make sure you have 1 Apple in your inventory (these are plentiful in-game, however, ensure you only have 1)
Step 3: Replace Item_Fruit_A with Obj_DRStone_Get
Step 4:
Profit ??? (the apple should be successfully changed to the Sheikah Slate and placed among the key items)
*It is imperative that you refresh PandaOnSmack's Trainer to get the correct values from your inventory! Editing your inventory without refreshing can result in undesirable edits and possible loss of another item.
**The requirement of only having 1 Apple is to coincide with only having 1 Sheikah Slate (Editing your inventory to have more than 1 Sheikah Slate may corrupt your save)
***Between Step 3 and Step 4, you may notice a blank or distorted icon where your Apple was and no change in your Key Items. This is why you need to save and load the save file you just created.
****You can replace any item in your inventory, I simply chose an Apple since they are easy to find in the game.

Last edited by MikeME,

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't guarantee this will work (I've yet to encounter missing key items).

Step 3: Replace Item_Fruit_A with Obj_DRStone_Get
Step 4:
Profit ??? (the apple should be successfully changed to the Sheikah Slate and placed among the key items)
**The requirement of only having 1 Apple is to coincide with only having 1 Sheikah Slate (Editing your inventory to have more than 1 Sheikah Slate may corrupt your save)

Yes that worked, thx :) though it doesnt seem to have any affect on the game when its missing

Reactions: MikeME

candurin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um yes it does you wont be able to get into shrines or activate towers without it lol

There really is no way to play "without" it. It is likely hard coded into the game animations and play whether you have it in inventory or not.

It's the first item you get. The entire game is based on it. It's not like other items that are optional.

Snaoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um yes it does you wont be able to get into shrines or activate towers without it lol
I haven't had the Shiekah Slate since I effed up somewhere in the beginning and deleted all my key items accidentally. I've progressed just fine and have 14 hearts and 2 full stamina gauges

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Currently the trainer saves every single item from the Tab that is open which isn't ideal as you may have hundreds causing more and more errors and lost things.

Over the next few days I am going to change it so that it only updates values that have been modified reducing the risk of overwriting. I am also going to add a timer that forces to refresh if you haven't in the last 2 minutes or something.

I know lots of people have problems but this tool is for those who kinda know what they are doing like JGecko users, I cant really support everyone i'm afraid I just don't have the time or fully know myself.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is the wrong Section to ask but I ask anyways What is the Mod amount and Mod Type Codes for Shooting 3 Arrows but in the Inventory it only shows you used 1.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Currently the trainer saves every single item from the Tab that is open which isn't ideal as you may have hundreds causing more and more errors and lost things.

Over the next few days I am going to change it so that it only updates values that have been modified reducing the risk of overwriting. I am also going to add a timer that forces to refresh if you haven't in the last 2 minutes or something.

I know lots of people have problems but this tool is for those who kinda know what they are doing like JGecko users, I cant really support everyone i'm afraid I just don't have the time or fully know myself.

Well that is Screwed Up if Trainer can't be for None JGecko Used who don't Know how to Make Codes themselves like beginners like me. That is Totally UNFAIR and Down right Wrong. I've enjoyed the Trainer the way it is and now your taking that way.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is the wrong Section to ask but I ask anyways What is the Mod amount and Mod Type Codes for Shooting 3 Arrows but in the Inventory it only shows you used 1.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Well that is Screwed Up if Trainer can't be for None JGecko Used who don't Know how to Make Codes themselves like beginners like me. That is Totally UNFAIR and Down right Wrong. I've enjoyed the Trainer the way it is and now your taking that way.

1. This is the right section, it's a part of the game itself. Meaning it's normal
2. It's unfair he's programming how he wants with HIS trainer that he's letting us use for FREE? Well darn

The trainer is made up of codes from JGecko in the first place, he's trying to make it as simple as possible for those who can't understand the simple program, if people can't understand how the trainer itself even works, honestly they shouldn't even complain if their stuff messes up.
Also he didn't say he was changing how it works.. he was just fixing minor issues that idiots have troubles with.

Last edited by Shikkichu,

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Calm down. Read what I said again. Nothing is being taken away, im just saying this tool is aimed at people who are familiar with ram editing, I can't support those that aren't.

Reactions: Dekirai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +1