Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Awesome work, realy
smile.gif
!!! But, if I see this right, all the other discs are now a bit uselss, since now there's the Dol Forwader AB, right? I simply can't belive that the Dol Forwader AB will work even when you have a destroyed Systemmenu or something like that...

~Blue-K

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Awesome work, realy
smile.gif
!!! But, if I see this right, all the other discs are now a bit uselss, since now there's the Dol Forwader AB, right? I simply can't belive that the Dol Forwader AB will work even when you have a destroyed Systemmenu or something like that...

~Blue-K

Yes blue-k all the other discs are now a bit useless being that you can autoboot the DOL Forwader! Left them up for people that want them though....

Also it does work even if you have a destroyed system menu or some other problems being that it does not rely on that but relys on the fact that you can reach the rescue menu and boot the disc from it!

To everyone else I'm sorry for being away for so long but lots of stuff been happening in my life lately so I'll do my best to release my updates to my guides but as for the disc's... No more will be released because it's pointless with the AB Dol Forwader and the release of the preloader!!!!

-Kitt050383

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering, as a proof of concept, if one could create an autoboot disc with the Multiboot fork of softchip r82, found here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4838, and the add up a few game partitions to that. Et voila, autobootable multi game disc. Eventually softchip will implement the muliboot patches into trunk, so one could use that instead.

So I wonder, could you make an autoboot disc with the boot.dol found in the pack on the above page? I'll of course pop in the extra partitions with WiiScrubber myself.

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
joda said:
I was wondering, as a proof of concept, if one could create an autoboot disc with the Multiboot fork of softchip r82, found here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4838, and the add up a few game partitions to that. Et voila, autobootable multi game disc. Eventually softchip will implement the muliboot patches into trunk, so one could use that instead.

So I wonder, could you make an autoboot disc with the boot.dol found in the pack on the above page? I'll of course pop in the extra partitions with WiiScrubber myself.
Just realized, this is better off made with the dol forwarder disc. Just disregard my previous post ...

kenshin_sp

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello buddy, please can you help me? Lets tell you my story, i used banners bomb to instal HBC on my 4.0U wii, everything was fine so i decided to install cios60 that allow me to play wad from virtual console from my SD card, after that i´ve installed two new wads to test it, after that i reset my wii, and.... after the adversitment and press A button everything going black, the control is still with the blue lamp on, i can acess recover mode with the gamecube controller and its says 4.0 in the corner but what can i do to make my wii works again? I tried to put a disc like animal crossing on this menu but it reads the disc and stills turns the image black again, its possible to do something? please I need help, I don´t understand, after I´ve installed the alternative cios 60 my wii will acept trucha discs???? Please if its a way to make my wii work again please try to help me ok? Thanks in advance!!!!

Pip_X

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
My wii at 3.2U, for unknown reason bricked. Have wiikey, unable to autoboot any disc via safemiifrii. Able to update to 3.3U via Wii Music with safemiifrii trick, but it's still bricked. Update to 3.4U via Mario Power Tennis with safemiifrii trick, still bricked!

l_buddha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have ImgBurn installed on my computer but when I open the image file of any title deleter or HBC the program say that the image are invalid or on unsupported format. Is there something to do ?

Thanks

Edit : My bad... I've installed the lastest version and now it's working !

kitt050383

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
a year late maybe but here you go none the less!!!

New HBC AutoBoot Disc
- This AutoBoot Disc will bootup HBC (HAXX or JODI) from the rescue menu... Allowing you to access all of your Homebrew and tools...
-You have to have a working copy of HBC installed for this to work!
-Modchip or any version of cIOSCORPS required!!! (Trucha bug must be present)
::Download::
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?tywnym2wwnv

-kitt050383

allegrosurf

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kitt050383 said:
a year late maybe but here you go none the less!!!

New HBC AutoBoot Disc
- This AutoBoot Disc will bootup HBC (HAXX or JODI) from the rescue menu... Allowing you to access all of your Homebrew and tools...
-You have to have a working copy of HBC installed for this to work!
-Modchip or any version of cIOSCORPS required!!! (Trucha bug must be present)
::Download::
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?tywnym2wwnv

-kitt050383

hi kit could u please mirroring it to rapidshare?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...