Misc Can any forum moderators or admins PM me?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Use the report function to ask for any change or edit on your posts, such as title changes, moving to a different board, converting to a poll, etc.

Reactions: KiiWii

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says I cant PM until I have at least 5 messages, can you send one more so it doesn't auto merge

I also had to remove your link in the "reply" because of this message

The anti-spam protections prevented your content from being submitted, because it contains URL/links or forbidden keywords. Please modify your post and try again. Please bear in mind that as a new user, your posting permissions are limited. Once you have contributed to the forums with 5 posts your account will automatically be upgraded and you will be able to enjoy the site in full. This is further explained in the private message you received upon registration.
Reason we have the anti-spam is because of fucking spambots and Clangy's love to spam the forms (AKA i bet he spams viruses on here when he can).

Honestly if you keep up posting i belive that it should go away and you should be able to DM people

Reactions: SylverReZ

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who is Clangy and why does he want to put viruses on the forums? I am going into cybersecurity course where I learn how to reverse them so maybe in the future I can check what Clangy tried to spam
Some spammer, if he could spam the forms with viruses, he would. AKA he's just unhinged and usally gets kicked out in a minute

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress