Can I make a Wii U forwarder of a vwii forwarder?

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I have a WBFS game forwarder installed on the vwii menu
This forwarder will autoboot the game through USB Loader GX

Can I make a Wii U forwarder to that WBFS forwarder to that USB Loader GX autoboot game ?

What tool should I use to make the forwarder?

Reactions: SaulFabre

IamtheSandwicj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't mind me asking, how'd you make this forwarder? I've been trying to do something like this for MONTHS and any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks

EDIT: If you know the tile ID of the WAD, You can use the 4th function of TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector to make a forwarder that appears on the WiiU Menu, if that's what you're asking

Zackcog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This forwarder will autoboot the game through USB Loader GX

Can I make a Wii U forwarder to that WBFS forwarder to that USB Loader GX autoboot game ?

What tool should I use to make the forwarder?
Did you figure this out? I'm trying to make a Wii U forwarders for a couple wiiflow games and have had no luck.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you figure this out? I'm trying to make a Wii U forwarders for a couple wiiflow games and have had no luck.
All you gotta do is make a forwarder for the Wii game from Wiiflow for the vWii and install that to the vWii (I haven't done this in ages, but I do recall there being an easy to use tool for that), then you'll want to use the haxchi method of creating and installing a Wii U forwarder for hbl2hbc, but then you'll want to change the title that the forwarder directs to on the vWii in the hbl2hbc.txt file and make sure that the titleID in that .txt matches the title ID of the forwarder channel you made and installed on the vWii. And that should be all you need.

If you want to do this for multiple games then you'll want to use a hex editor for each version of hbl2hbc, search the side data in the hex editor for hbl2hbc.txt, and rename each additional game you want to forward to with a file name of the same character length, for example hbl2hbx.txt and then just make sure you now have a .txt file named hbl2hbx.txt in your SD card and put a different vWii fowarder's title ID in that .txt document's data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/sCLvocTX2Ug