Homebrew Can't install homebrew channel

WhaleLovesPepsi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I've been trying to install homebrew channel on my Wii but when I put in my SD card into my Wii with the files for the homebrew channel (btw my sd card is 16gb formated to fat32 and I am using letterbomb) I click on the letterbomb message, everything works fine until I press install homebrew channel and it hits me everytime with the Exception (DSI) occurred error. I also tried installing it without an SD card, doing the internet method and it's still the same message (Exception (DSI) occurred).

If anyone can help I'll really appreciate it.

Trophies
XP
Hello, I've been trying to install homebrew channel on my Wii but when I put in my SD card into my Wii with the files for the homebrew channel (btw my sd card is 16gb formated to fat32 and I am using letterbomb) I click on the letterbomb message, everything works fine until I press install homebrew channel and it hits me everytime with the Exception (DSI) occurred error. I also tried installing it without an SD card, doing the internet method and it's still the same message (Exception (DSI) occurred).

If anyone can help I'll really appreciate it.
Here:
You can change the LetterBomb location from the wizard installer thing to something custom, it's how CTGP works in one of it's methods. You can boot Wii Mod Lite from there and install the Homebrew WAD from there.

I can't remember how it works because I can't get letterbomb website to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch