Hacking cIOSX rev19 released

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Neogamma with rev19 with 57 as base wont detect WBFS drive gives a stack dump when exiting
Neogamma with rev19 with 38 as base wont detect WBFS drive
i see a patten here
Neogamma 8 beta 17

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
correct me if i'm wrong, but this doesnt seem to install a backup to 250, or is that because XZXero's guide's modify zip has a version of ios250 thats version 65535 in it (REV17 i think), and it cant be over written by wanins installer?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanin's installer always installs it as that version number. But if you're having trouble with it not being overwritten, delete IOS250 in ATD before running it.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FenrirWolf said:
Wanin's installer always installs it as that version number. But if you're having trouble with it not being overwritten, delete IOS250 in ATD before running it.

no trouble, just bluedump alpha 3 doesnt show which rev 250 is, only the version no....

will use the atd route just to be sure.

Cheers FenirWolf.

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
just installed cIOSX r19 with 57 as base. Fired up USBloader GX r919 and it works great. Tried to use Triiforce mrc (v9 usb) and it loaded up, but it wont' read any of my images from the triiforce_mrc folder at the root of my usb drive, and it gives an error about not finding the .dol everytime I try to run a game. Going back to r17 until all the kinks get ironed out between r19 and triiforce.

Kovani

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just tested TriiForce and TriiForce mrc.

With TriiForce
Error: could not get dir entry count! (result: -106)

With TriiForce mrc
*ERROR: No titles found.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup Triiforce seems to be the last problem to be ironed out, but I believe a version is already done, just waiting to be released if you follow the triiforce mrc thread. it will have wifi and should be compatible with rev19. I just hope my forwarder ISOs will work with no problems. I spent a lot of time on those bastards.

I forgot to try the latest CFG loader, should be 55b i believe but i may in a little bit. the doc said it should be working.

mick711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just installed cIOSX r19 with 57 as base. Fired up USBloader GX r919 and it works great !

Metroid Prime Trois work now with iOS 249 after i just can play with hermes ios 222 .

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
mick711 said:
Just installed cIOSX r19 with 57 as base. Fired up USBloader GX r919 and it works great !

Metroid Prime Trois work now with iOS 249 after i just can play with hermes ios 222 .

Does it run from the menu now? Or do you still have to use the alt.dol

hybridLearner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having an issue with GH 5 DLC, i am now able to download it to the sd card, but the wii won't release it from it's memory. I then delete the dlc save on the wii from the menu and can still play the songs from sd card, which works, but they take up internal wii memory to load while playing and aren't being released again when the song is finished. Eventually I have to restart the wii to release them. I'm not sure if this is a cios issue, but I am using rev19 with 37 as a base. If this does work for anyone else I obviously have an underlying issue somewhere else here. I initially softmoded in about sept and have only kept up with these releases and the ones for wiiflow. Any information to point me in the right direction would help. Thanks you so much for this release, everything else seems to be running so much smoother so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol