Controls for pc games

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I'm only using Mouse + Keyboard for sims & fps, steering wheel for racing games and in every other case I'm playing with one of my 20+ gamepads (NES, SNES, MD, N64, ..., ..., GC, PS3, 360)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does watching games count now?

Anyway WASD and mouse or wired 360 controller. No joystick as all mine are gameport.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It sort of depends. When fast aiming is required (first or third person shooter/adventure) or for RTS'es and simulations, then mouse and keyboard just can't be beat. For platformers and racing games, I like a steam controller or a PS4 controller more.

Does watching games count now?
You actually have controls for that? :P

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Steam controller and just use the most popular configuration. I did swap the portal triggers though because they were reversed in relation to the crosshair symbol.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keyboard and mouse or an Xbone controller. Any game where you only use a keyboard I wont touch. I want to at least remap it to the mouse or use a controller.

D

Deleted User

WASD. I use GC controller when I can. GC controller is the best controller in the known universe. I can't play an FPS with it though. I use the standard controlls for FPSs. WASD, mouse 1 to shoot, and so on.

mgmarms

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello everybody!
Favorite game controller.Connect via USB. Emulates keyboard + mouse. Compatible with any game on PC. In the game settings, you can turn on your keyboard control. This controller runs parallel to the keyboard and mouse.
13734903_1797187850515290_2308450808937258765_o.png

Excellent for shooters and spacesims. It provides the ability to program all the buttons and features, create macros. You can adjust the size of the shape of the body of the player.
MGM - the eighth generation of game controllers. https://www.facebook.com/mgmarms/

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If it's a mouse optimized game, I use the default controls (WASD) and otherwise I usually use a gamepad. If I don't have a gamepad available then arrow keys, Z/X/C for primary buttons, A/S/D for secondary buttons, Enter/Esc for pause, and if I still have more buttons to map then Q/W/E. For N64 I use Z/X/C as B/A/Z or A/B/Z and A/S as L/R for example.
Hello everybody!
Favorite game controller.Connect via USB. Emulates keyboard + mouse. Compatible with any game on PC. In the game settings, you can turn on your keyboard control. This controller runs parallel to the keyboard and mouse.
13734903_1797187850515290_2308450808937258765_o.png

Excellent for shooters and spacesims. It provides the ability to program all the buttons and features, create macros. You can adjust the size of the shape of the body of the player.
MGM - the eighth generation of game controllers. https://www.facebook.com/mgmarms/
I'm trying to make sense of that picture and I still have no clue how the thing is actually used. I assume the buttons are mappable keyboard keys, but... how does the mouse work? How do you even hold it?

Reactions: mgmarms

mgmarms

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The controller is attached to the chair. The mouse works on the 3 magnetic sensors. Resolution of 12 bit magnetic sensor.

This can be set according to player's body shape. There are three axes to work the mouse. One to move up / down. The other two left / right to move. Left / right to at once two mouse under the control (one for aiming and one for reversals).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM