Hacking Dealextreme's Acekard is back, NCS (verified + photos)

lowjeep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received my AK2i from here today. Ordered April 6th and delivered May 3rd. It was a long wait but the price was right and it works perfectly with akaio.

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Made my order on April 17, got it today. Well it arrived yesterday but I couldn't get it cus no one was home, so I had to pick it up from the post office today.

Funny thing is, the address isn't the same as DX, yet they are DX or at least affiliated with them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geokilla said:
Made my order on April 17, got it today. Well it arrived yesterday but I couldn't get it cus no one was home, so I had to pick it up from the post office today.

Funny thing is, the address isn't the same as DX, yet they are DX or at least affiliated with them.

We already confirmed that they are not the same but NCS is where DX got all their flashcarts.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DeltaBurnt said:
geokilla said:

We already confirmed that they are not the same but NCS is where DX got all their flashcarts.
Ah that's bullshit. They just have to deny to be the same company, to not lose their paypal account because of DCMA. Losing that account would hurt them really bad, so they have to be sure to not leave any trace of them being the same as DX.
It's probably just a fake adress and they have a forwarding request at the post office or it's just the adress of a manager of the company or something.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
DeltaBurnt said:
geokilla said:

Ah that's bullshit. They just have to deny to be the same company, to not lose their paypal account because of DCMA. Losing that account would hurt them really bad, so they have to be sure to not leave any trace of them being the same as DX.
It's probably just a fake adress and they have a forwarding request at the post office or it's just the adress of a manager of the company or something.

Their support, way of doing things, shipping, prices, and placement of servers are all different.

nozila

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For those who bought from ndscarsale, did you opt for shipment tracking for the extra $1.9 or just standard airmail ($0 shipping fees)? Reason I ask is because I recall the acekard I bought from dealextreme has free tracking and shipment, it was only express that cost extra.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nozila said:
For those who bought from ndscarsale, did you opt for shipment tracking for the extra $1.9 or just standard airmail ($0 shipping fees)? Reason I ask is because I recall the acekard I bought from dealextreme has free tracking and shipment, it was only express that cost extra.

NDS Card Sale isn't Dealextreme.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got my Acekard2i sample from them today.

It came sorta fast, but it's basically the same as Dealextreme.

The one downside is it wasn't shipped 1.4 ready, so I have to find a DS Lite now
tongue.gif

Rfire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have received my clone R4 from NdsCardsale (the $3 one) and it works just fine with Wood R4. The build quality is surprisingly decent for such a cheap item.

repeated_love

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the site there are 3 products. I am after the AK2i and that is the middle one but I ordered it before form DealExtreme and it came in the box shown on the first image.

(edit) nvm I checked the DealExtreme cache and its AK2i not AK2. So get the one in the middle SKU 18728. Odd though that its in this packaging. I prefer it though as it remains sealed unlike the boxes which can be opened.

How come there is no bulk rate discount I was going to buy 5+

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3