it donesnt have NEW GAMES COMPATIBILITY so i carnt boot hulk or anything

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
but i WANT IT FOR NEW GAMES I WAS USING METROID AS AN EG it wont boot metroid so it wont boot anything else and it wont boot new game either

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Then you're doing something wrong. It worked fine on my card. Trying doing the whole process over again but don't encrypt the ysmenu.nds file, just copy it over after dldi patching it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
beve said:
will dldirc do it?cause i like the win32 dldi tool thingamabob

If it says that it will DLDI patch DS homebrew then yes, it will work. Dude, seriously, you're beginning to hurt my brain. I can actually feel my IQ dropping here. You need to sit down for a couple of hours and read up on what you're trying to do. You're obviously only reading instructions and not the information that comes with the instructions. Take some time and learn.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got no idea why you guys are trying to help. If you look at all of his threads, his putting together firmware alternatives for his R4 (which, by the way, are of no use to anyone). What I feel sure he is attepmting to 'bundle' Yasu's custom firmware and disguise it as his own = trouble for gbatemp.

I can sense a ban coming his way...here's hoping.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
I've got no idea why you guys are trying to help. If you look at all of his threads, his putting together firmware alternatives for his R4 (which, by the way, are of no use to anyone). What I feel sure he is attepmting to 'bundle' Yasu's custom firmware and disguise it as his own = trouble for gbatemp.

I can sense a ban coming his way...here's hoping.

I just thought I'd be kind and actually try to help out but he's basically just proof that GBATemp should have a pre-requisite IQ test and minimum score during sign up. I'm pretty sure he's wanting to bundle YSMenu as well, I've warned him a couple of times that he better not be thinking it. It won't take long for a mod to remove it anyway if he does.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this fella claims that his R4 won't play latest games (eg. Hulk), so he has put together alternate firmwares dragged up from various sources, named as his own?
Now his continuing his search for game compatability...prob is I have an R4 and ALL games work (I simply needed to use the ARM7.bin fix for the Hulk and it works flawlessly. I know for a fact that this was pointed out to him a long time ago (linked to Curley's helpful thread). But he is obviously too brain dead to work any of it out.

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Im not "bundling" it i need it for game compatibility for my personal use so stop saying i WILL i can read that yasu dosnt like it so im not but can you guys just help me out

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your sig says you use visual basic. If you can't use it to make such, then take it off your sig.
I remember a romhacking tool was made with vb.
files can be made with vb, too.
so if you can't figure out, then you are lieing.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol...good to see one of his gem threads revived! I bet he never saw ferrariman's thread, as it wasn't under the R4 section
cry.gif

He allegedly quit from GBAtemp the other day, so he might not see it or this anyway...unless he ever gets reincarnated
rofl.gif

edit: holy f*ck, he's replied as I was typing my little jibe!! Oh intelligent Beve, you do know what the word "quit" means right?
wtf.gif
...as he runs off to get his oxford dictionary...

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
Lol...good to see one of his gem threads revived! I bet he never saw ferrariman's thread, as it wasn't under the R4 section
cry.gif

He allegedly quit from GBAtemp the other day, so he might not see it or this anyway...unless he ever gets reincarnated
rofl.gif

Didnt you know that he made a new account?? TrolleyDave booked him. beve is really something...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to