Homebrew Deleting Wii U user without NID password?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can actually make the account act like it has no NNID and remove it directly from the user settings as normal, which should also remove most left overs from the account.
Tried this but it completely f**ked up the user account, so the Wii U could no longer use it and forced to create a new user. This ofc. changed the user ID, so now the old saves don't work anymore...

So to all people reading this: Take it with a grain of salt. It might work in most cases but sometimes there seem to be issues.

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Tried this but it completely f**ked up the user account, so the Wii U could no longer use it and forced to create a new user. This ofc. changed the user ID, so now the old saves don't work anymore...

So to all people reading this: Take it with a grain of salt. It might work in most cases but sometimes there seem to be issues.
That's unfortunate, if I'm not mistaken I did the entire process while logged into a different account, so I had at least two users on my console during the time I did that myself. (in case these details are of some relevance.)

Reactions: V10lator

Escancoranco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soychico.trucoteca.com
XP
Country
Spain

in my case the account got deleted instantly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @DinohScene, "rag tag team of idiots" you mean me? :tpi:
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh yeah @K3Nv2 I got that power bank in the other day, thing is pretty sweet. Seems legit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, how much did you spend? Saw it on sale for $35 yesterday tempted to grab another one
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I paid $49 for it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Which all things considered is a great price
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I took it with me to a medical appointment and the nurse was like that's a big charger :creep:
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's not the only thing here that's big ;) (it's the medical bill because the US healthcare system is an absolute joke)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Luckily I get to whore myself to insurance which billing departments have no idea on how to handle
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What he's covered? Make his life stressful anyway
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I love how insurance companies can deny procedures because they deem it not medically necessary despite the procedure being ordered by a doctor
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Going with that right now with a dental claim morons put the wrong company name and rejected claims been on hold an hour for the claims department
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, BTW is it better to go usb or bt for these mini Pcs figure you may know since you play with rack systems so much
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Counting my blessings that my insurance hasn't caused me really any headache (yet, at least) despite the fact that I've been getting way more appointments and what not recently due
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, what do you mean, what are you trying to do?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just looking at a built in mouse pad keyboard combo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I loose the dongle constantly but they may have better connection with usb frequency
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Imo Bluetooth is always a option of last resort for me
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Except for phones because it tends to be pretty reliable there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a bad habit of taking out usb transmitter and loosing it because they can't you know print names on the damn things
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    But any desktop OS, I've never had anything but frustration trying to get Bluetooth devices to work reliably and stable. It might pair and connect once, and then next time I go to use it I have to delete and re-pair it again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    5.3 has been so good I think 6 is really going to make it stable
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember how shit 3 was
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Ptouch labeler aren't terribly expensive, label shit yourself fam. This is the one I own and there are cheaper ones too https://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-Touch-PTH110BP-Portable-included/dp/B09QXYND6S
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Solves part of the problem, mixing up which dongle is which. Then you just have to not lose them lol
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Solves part of the problem, mixing up which dongle is which. Then you just have to not lose them lol