• Total voters

takeshi10123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate smoke
dry.gif
I used to hate going into pubs and you would stink of smoke and you would be gasping for air. No offence to smokers but im glad the ban was put in place
happy.gif

I am glad of the ban of smoking in pubs and other places
biggrin.gif

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Enjoy your soda, red meat and whatever else you eat that'll contribute to your demise. Let the smokers be, we know its bad for us. No need to act all high and mighty.

Thanks, you've written what I wanted to write.

and RockmanForte, I don't have a reason to quit right now, ofcourse when I grow up I'll quit, because I don't want
to force my second hand smoke to my children and stuff. It's hard for me to exactly write down what I mean, but
I'm young and enjoying life, I don't have much responsibilities at the moment and I want to enjoy that feeling for
at least another 3 years.

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Enjoy your soda, red meat and whatever else you eat that'll contribute to your demise. Let the smokers be, we know its bad for us. No need to act all high and mighty.

Thanks, you've written what I wanted to write.

and RockmanForte, I don't have a reason to quit right now, ofcourse when I grow up I'll quit, because I don't want
to force my second hand smoke to my children and stuff. It's hard for me to exactly write down what I mean, but
I'm young and enjoying life, I don't have much responsibilities at the moment and I want to enjoy that feeling for
at least another 3 years.

I really don't know why people are so down on smoking. People can do what they want to their own bodies. Smokers and non-smokers both know that smoking is bad for you. And if you're a random person on an internet forum, I don't really care what you do to your own body. I do, however, have several family members including my parents who smoke and who I harass incessantly because I don't want them to die any earlier than necessary.

And when was the last time that somebody *really* was forced to choke down some second hand smoke? It's been years since I've been in a situation where I couldn't make the choice to get away from somebody's smoking, and that was when I was a server in a restaurant.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't smoke.
I will never smoke.
Though, I want to get addicted, to show everyone how easy it would be to stop.
(I don't believe in addictiveness)

why not try crack, see what happens
biggrin.gif

but seriously, if people wanna smoke it's their right to put whatever they want in their bodies.
The public bans on smoking I think it's complete nonsense it should be upto the owner of a pub/bar or whatever to allow smoking or not.
If you don't like smoking in a certain place don't go there, you can't just tell people that they can't do something just because you don't like it.

yeah but people are blowing thier smoke everywhere and even little kids are getting the nasty stuff in thier lungs. I dont see why smoking was allowed in buildings before anyway.

If you don't like it take the kids to a place which is smoke free, you can't just walk into a pub and shout "hey everybody whose smoking stop it I don't wanna get sick because of your smoke". It's upto the parents to be responsable for their kids.

edit: personally I think the government shouldn't have the power to be able to ban smoking in pubs, I mean where does it end?
of course they'll never ban smoking completely as they get allot of money from taxing it.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
What's with the ban threats? We are just arguing... not calling names or anything.

I think he was referring to the recent legislation in Britain which bans smoking in any public places.

As others have said, smokers are aware of the risks (British fag packets have huge frickin warnings on them for pete's sake) so at the end of the day it's a choice that they're free to make.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont really understand why people where allowed to smoke in public places. Theres loads of comments about go somewhere else yes you could do that however why should other people have to get smoke in thier lungs because people want to smoke. Its like everyones to suffer because someone wants to have a cigarette. Fair enough if you like some sort of a drug that doesn't harm the others around you but it has been proven 2nd hand smoke is very dangerous to people. this is a very edgy subject to talk about :'( i guess its just one of they things people disagree on all the time.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Non smokers are not better, they are just MORE HEALTHY.

yeah that's bullshit, you can be a non-smoker and just eat nothing but cake all day and never exercise, gross generalization

I dont really understand why people where allowed to smoke in public places. Theres loads of comments about go somewhere else yes you could do that however why should other people have to get smoke in thier lungs because people want to smoke. Its like everyones to suffer because someone wants to have a cigarette.

because we live in a free country & it's their right too. Who are we too tell other people what they can and can't do, it's just something that we have to tolerate.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you don't like it take the kids to a place which is smoke free
Kids have the right to go where they want without having to breath in harmful chemicals. If your habit has negative effects on someone's health then you should have the decency to move on. If you don't like it, quit
tongue.gif

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well if i take a ghetto blaster and walk around blasting music out of it. If someone doesnt like it they can move to somewhere else so they dont hear my music
unsure.gif
do you get my point
wacko.gif
People shouldn't have to move because i want to blast my music down thier ear.

wepoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm really glad that in Australia it's becoming illegal to smoke in pubs/restaurants/vicinity of buildings.

I went out last week and spent only 15mins out the front of a pub where 3-4 people were smoking. I had to wash the jacket I was wearing because their stench was so soaked into it (that was after trying to just air it out for a few days).

It's really just a flithy habit and other people shouldn't have to put up with it. I'm sure if while I was having a beer a smoker wouldn't like me to be spitting it all over them as I drink.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well if i take a ghetto blaster and walk around blasting music out of it. If someone doesnt like it they can move to somewhere else so they dont hear my music
unsure.gif
do you get my point
wacko.gif
People shouldn't have to move because i want to blast my music down thier ear.

ok but where does it end, If I didn't like the way someone looked could I tell them to get out of my sight?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well thats just a diffrent story. Someone whos ugly isnt going to affect your health in any way if you look at them
unsure.gif
Unless they have a really high case of fuglyness.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1