Gaming Donkey Kong Country Black screen

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I`ve downloaded the game via wiiu usb helper then installed it to usb and then i installed the v1.1.0 update the game started normally but gives me a black screen after loading..Any help

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I`ve downloaded the game via wiiu usb helper then installed it to usb and then i installed the v1.1.0 update the game started normally but gives me a black screen after loading..Any help
Did you download the version for your region or is it out of region also are you running any cfw and what firmware is your wiiu on ect the more info you can give the easier it will be to fix the problem.

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
yeah the same region USA
My wiiu is modded with haxchii
wiiu frimware is 5.5.1u
the game runs normally i choose single player and a save file then it gives a black screen while loading

Last edited by shixooo,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you playing on the TV or the gamepad?? If gamepad you need to change options to display on gamepad otherwise the game will just load a black screen after you select your save. Right after you select you save you will get a screen that says choose your primary display change it from TV to wiiu gamepad then no more black screens lol

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: shixooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk