DS #3191: Phantasy Star Zero (Japan)

P

pasc

I got it working on my r4 with ysmenu and narins cheat... check my post in narins massive cheat thread post for more info, feel free to quote that post.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone else getting corrupted graphics when restarting the game?

I can see the upper screen just fine (and the save is also fine with the cheat code), but at the lower screen I only see black boxes :s

I guess it's just the SC-SD, but just wondering.

albel005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tarso21 said:
How to play on Wi-Fi:
MAke sure everyone added each other.
Then, on the main, menu, connect to wi-fi.
You'll have 3 choices, choose the second one, then choose the last option, and press A. Everyone needs to do that. The small orange circle will start "spinning".
Now just wait
biggrin.gif

I added everyone, mine is 0817 7707 4846.

yea i have you added and i am clicked the thing and now its spinning and im waiting

tarso21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
albel005 said:
tarso21 said:
How to play on Wi-Fi:
MAke sure everyone added each other.
Then, on the main, menu, connect to wi-fi.
You'll have 3 choices, choose the second one, then choose the last option, and press A. Everyone needs to do that. The small orange circle will start "spinning".
Now just wait
biggrin.gif

I added everyone, mine is 0817 7707 4846.

yea i have you added and i am clicked the thing and now its spinning and im waiting
I can't really play right now, sorry ;p

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
ok me and albel are playing online woo! lol what was surgested is the way to play when u log on goto wifi and 2nd option then it lets you pick what stages you want to play on , highlight the ones then click bottom right image and wait and it'll connect you to people who have ur friendcodes and theres

hope that helps

albel005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teren do you have aim or yahoo becuase it would be easier to talk plus i need to help like how to heal and other stuff

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work on M3 Real, even with Narin's cheat. Locks up (white screen) when selecting a new character.

edit: Using the latest FW too.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
the women i pointed out to you before the one in blue sells potions i think and to use them assign them to your main list by pressing start , 3rd option down highlight one of the empty ones and press A then scroll down and you should see icons in green the first one you should see is health assign that then go back to the main screen and whichever icon u assigned it to press it and you should heal

takashio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, new here but old PSO player. Some of my experiences with iTouch (a M3 clone):

- I let it hang on the white post-load screen for some minutes with the cheat, and when i tried again it it booted! Even without the cheat enabled. I'm not even pretending to know how this worked, but there you go.

- I was able to join someone randomly (it doesn't need friend codes) and play a bit, but none of the items at the shops have names (i was able to buy some monomate/heal items, however - it's the cart on the left on the plaza) ! I think good ol'Sega is being smart.
smile.gif

Friend code is : 5413-3859-1070

I ranked a bit of PSO and PSU, so if anyone needs a hand...

Treflex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for me on iTouch firmware 2.3b with the anti piracy cheat D: Hangs at white screen after loading one of the 3 slots

Edit: Nvm it works now. If it doesn't work, try using one of the other slots and if that doesn't work go into the menu option above the wifi settings, mess around, then go back and try to make a character

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night