DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
outgum said:
Tested on R4 Upgrade Revolution and got Load rom errcode=-4, Please reset system.

Doesnt that just mean its a bad dump?
causeright now its not even in the game and cant even load the rom?

I don't think so....it's reported to work on G6DS and SCDS in clean mode, so it's just a firmware issue stopping it from working on most carts. Expect some FW updates for the still supported carts soon.

Not exactly. EDGE took like 2-3 months before they released a FW update to fix the Mario and Luigi Bowers Inside Story. So "soon" isn't really true.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A Guy on the first pge said ir would work with the M3 Real.
But it doesn't,not even on the latest firmware.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Azoth2090 said:
outgum said:
Tested on R4 Upgrade Revolution and got Load rom errcode=-4, Please reset system.

I got the same error, it's either a screwed up card, or a hybrid.

Screwed up Card? If your talking about my Flashcart, it plays every other game fine, Just not this. SO Rayder is right assuming its a Firmware issue. My cards OBVIOUSLY a clone so that would be making it a Hybrid yes? Just like every other R4 Card out there lol. I want my M3iZero that i won from the Temp DX

Now we all play the waiting game? XD

Azoth2090

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Azoth2090 said:
outgum said:

I got the same error, it's either a screwed up card, or a hybrid.

Screwed up Card? If your talking about my Flashcart, it plays every other game fine, Just not this. SO Rayder is right assuming its a Firmware issue. My cards OBVIOUSLY a clone so that would be making it a Hybrid yes? Just like every other R4 Card out there lol. I want my M3iZero that i won from the Temp DX

Now we all play the waiting game? XD

I'm referring to your microSD, and by hybrid I mean a DSi Enhanced game, that's the typical error for it [cough] ACII:D. But yeah, it looks like we have to wait. >:C

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow. This thread has alot of readers. For a game alot of people arent that excited for, I'm supirised its getting so much attention. People here AP and go crazy.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't even get this working on DesMume or whatever the hell it's called, all I get is two black screens. It's obviously not the emulator since Might and Magic Clash of Heroes works fine with it, but this doesn't even get to the error message for me. Dunno wtf is wrong. So it looks like I'm waiting until a fix of some kind for the Cyclo is made known to me.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Ultralex said:
A Guy on the first pge said ir would work with the M3 Real.
But it doesn't,not even on the latest firmware.
That was me, sorry
smile.gif

I assumed since they're basically the same architecture the M3 Real should work the same as the G6... I was wrong
frown.gif
My bad.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Azoth2090 said:
I'm referring to your microSD, and by hybrid I mean a DSi Enhanced game, that's the typical error for it [cough] ACII:D. But yeah, it looks like we have to wait. >:C

Oh, My Micro Sd would be a SDHC 8GB Lol.
But surprisingly enough, it works fine.

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
granville said:
Yes, if your card is low speed, it can apparently cause freezes and white screens like that. I had the same issue as you with M&L3, changing to a high speed card fixed it.
The same thing happened with my Class 4 8GB Card. BTW, both are SanDisk.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
wow. This thread has alot of readers. For a game alot of people arent that excited for, I'm supirised its getting so much attention. People here AP and go crazy.

You did notice the name "Sonic" in the title, right?
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, if this game has AP on it, then we can assume Sonic Classic Collection (slated for next week) likely will, too.
cry.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
adrian2040 said:
granville said:
Yes, if your card is low speed, it can apparently cause freezes and white screens like that. I had the same issue as you with M&L3, changing to a high speed card fixed it.

whats the Class thing everyone is talking about? How can i find the class of my Sd XD

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
adrian2040 said:
granville said:
I just got it working by reducing the Speed on the Evo menu from fastest to 4. Just saying.

Guy.brush

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
outgum said:
whats the Class thing everyone is talking about? How can i find the class of my Sd XD

On your microSD there should be a number in a circle or something like that. It refers to the read/write speed of your microSD. Some games require a faster one.
BTW. Not working for me on m3real either (latest firm). I´ll try Sakura and touchpad.... still hoping ;D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44?si=gaexp0MTD_Yi-udH