OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have mounted my system partition with hacdiskmount to a drive but when i try to enter it all i get is a message saying it needs to be formatted first... and as for looking for that file in save/************** i dont have that one.... mine all end in 0000000000000001, 8000000000000000, or 8000000000000124

Edit: Fixed my dumbass forgot my biskey 2

Last edited by OblivionReign,

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
are you sure you used the update title key and not the base game title key? there's a difference
ok new info here
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "get_titlekeys.py", line 4, in <module>
from Crypto.Cipher import AES
ImportError: No module named Crypto.Cipher

Nowhere has this guide asked me for an AES key.... so im not sure why i am erroring like this. and this is just from command "python get_titlekeys.py F:/PRODINFO.bin personal_ticketblob.bin"

Edit: I reinstalled PyCrypto and now i dont have the tracebakc error but it just tells me failed to open file "PRODINFO.bin"

This is the dump of PRODINFO from using hekate and then renaming the ext. to .bin...

did i miss something?

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok new info here
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "get_titlekeys.py", line 4, in <module>
from Crypto.Cipher import AES
ImportError: No module named Crypto.Cipher

Nowhere has this guide asked me for an AES key.... so im not sure why i am erroring like this. and this is just from command "python get_titlekeys.py F:/PRODINFO.bin personal_ticketblob.bin"

Edit: I reinstalled PyCrypto and now i dont have the tracebakc error but it just tells me failed to open file "PRODINFO.bin"

This is the dump of PRODINFO from using hekate and then renaming the ext. to .bin...

did i miss something?
The prodinfo needs to be dumped decrypted. So you'll have to get the image from hacdiskmount (or whichever method you used to mount the nand).

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Alright. I got everything ready and i ran the titlekeys command with my decrypted prodinfo but nothing dumps just tells me in command window my title keys. the next step mentions
"hactool -k path/to/prod.keys"
. what is this. i didnt get any files for anything like that prod.keys so im not sure what i do with that. @Khangaroo

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright. I got everything ready and i ran the titlekeys command with my decrypted prodinfo but nothing dumps just tells me in command window my title keys. the next step mentions
"hactool -k path/to/prod.keys"
. what is this. i didnt get any files for anything like that prod.keys so im not sure what i do with that. @Khangaroo
The prod.keys are just the normal keys which are needed for all hactool-operations. They're not obtained in this guide.
You can either dump them yourself or just google for them (don't link them here!)

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The prod.keys are just the normal keys which are needed for all hactool-operations. They're not obtained in this guide.
You can either dump them yourself or just google for them (don't link them here!)
Well I mean I got keys.ini from layered FS guide. Want to link me to the guide that helps me get the asked for file? Please :) (not to keys themselves)

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I mean I got keys.ini from layered FS guide. Want to link me to the guide that helps me get the asked for file? Please :) (not to keys themselves)
prod.keys is the 'real' name for the keys.ini. So just use the path to the keys.ini instead of prod.keys and you should be fine.

Reactions: OblivionReign

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, this may sound dumb (and try not to be rude, please), but where are the title keys outputted? I get the keys printed in the command window, but no new files seem to have been created. Also, I get the error "Input path appears to neither be a NAX0, nor a NAX0 directory!" when I tried putting the path to my dumped keys.txt that I got in the LayeredFS tutorial. I also tried making the keys.txt into a keys.ini and I get the same error.

Last edited by ShaytheStar,

FoxofGrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting "Invalid NCA header! Are keys correct?"

I'm pointing to the keys.ini file. Should it actually be prod.keys, or am I doing something else here that's incorrect?

This is the directory for the game I want to dump:
I:\Nintendo\Contents\registered\000000C1\eb5d0278545b20cb306627c077b37c69.nca

Edit: turns out that nax0 doesn't need a '-' switch, but I have another hurdle, which is the more common "NAX0 key derivation failed". I'm using keys I dumped myself, and I haven't touched my SD card since, and I made sure my pathfiles were correct. So I don't know.

Edit 2: again turns out that you need to have the slashes as '/' rather than usually on windows with '\'. Works now.

Edit 3: so I'm getting another error with "section 0 is corrupted", and I'm using the right titlekey with the title I'm dumping. Is anyone else able to solve this? And yes, I tried to add in the Master_Key_03 keys, which my dump didn't have, and it still throws up that error.

Last edited by FoxofGrey,

Khangaroo

$ORIGINALTITLE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, this may sound dumb (and try not to be rude, please), but where are the title keys outputted? I get the keys printed in the command window, but no new files seem to have been created. Also, I get the error "Input path appears to neither be a NAX0, nor a NAX0 directory!" when I tried putting the path to my dumped keys.txt that I got in the LayeredFS tutorial. I also tried making the keys.txt into a keys.ini and I get the same error.
save the title key cmd output to a txt for later and post the command you typed for the nax0 stuff (without your sd seed ofc) because you probably typed it wrong
I'm getting "Invalid NCA header! Are keys correct?"

I'm pointing to the keys.ini file. Should it actually be prod.keys, or am I doing something else here that's incorrect?

This is the directory for the game I want to dump:
I:\Nintendo\Contents\registered\000000C1\eb5d0278545b20cb306627c077b37c69.nca

Edit: turns out that nax0 doesn't need a '-' switch, but I have another hurdle, which is the more common "NAX0 key derivation failed". I'm using keys I dumped myself, and I haven't touched my SD card since, and I made sure my pathfiles were correct. So I don't know.

Edit 2: again turns out that you need to have the slashes as '/' rather than usually on windows with '\'. Works now.

Edit 3: so I'm getting another error with "section 0 is corrupted", and I'm using the right titlekey with the title I'm dumping. Is anyone else able to solve this? And yes, I tried to add in the Master_Key_03 keys, which my dump didn't have, and it still throws up that error.
dm me the console output and i'll take a look

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
save the title key cmd output to a txt for later and post the command you typed for the nax0 stuff (without your sd seed ofc) because you probably typed it wrong

All right, done. Here you go. Thanks for the help :)

hactool -k F:/keys.ini -t nax0 --sdseed=sdseed --sdpath=/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca" --plaintext=game.nca H:/Nintendo/Contents/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca\00

Also, uh...hm...can't I just take that .nca and convert it to an .xci using a tool like Title Switch using my keys? I don't use Windows unless I'm forced to, so that seems like an easier way to achieve the same thing: decrypting the nca. Even so, it would be nice to know where I went wrong.

FoxofGrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, done. Here you go. Thanks for the help :)

hactool -k F:/keys.ini -t nax0 --sdseed=sdseed --sdpath=/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca" --plaintext=game.nca H:/Nintendo/Contents/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca\00

Also, uh...hm...can't I just take that .nca and convert it to an .xci using a tool like Title Switch using my keys? I don't use Windows unless I'm forced to, so that seems like an easier way to achieve the same thing: decrypting the nca. Even so, it would be nice to know where I went wrong.
hactool -k F:/keys.ini -t nax0 --sdseed=sdseed --sdpath="/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca" --plaintext=game.nca "H:/Nintendo/Contents/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca\00"

FIFY

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hactool -k F:/keys.ini -t nax0 --sdseed=sdseed --sdpath="/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca" --plaintext=game.nca "H:/Nintendo/Contents/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca\00"

FIFY

I'm still getting the input error :( Also, duh, the .nca is currently a folder in my sd card, so it's not as easy as I said.

FoxofGrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still getting the input error :( Also, duh, the .nca is currently a folder in my sd card, so it's not as easy as I said.
Are you using the modified Hactool linked in the Github?

hactool -k F:\keys.ini -t nax0 --sdseed=sdseed --sdpath="\registered\0000008E\db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca" --plaintext=game.nca "H:\Nintendo\Contents\registered\0000008E\db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca\00"

Also try that.

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the modified Hactool linked in the Github?

hactool -k F:\keys.ini -t nax0 --sdseed=sdseed --sdpath="\registered\0000008E\db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca" --plaintext=game.nca "H:\Nintendo\Contents\registered\0000008E\db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca\00"

Also try that.
I wasn't before, but now I am. And I get a different error on both of those revisions. "Error: NAX0 key derivation failed. Check SD card seed and relative path?"

FoxofGrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't before, but now I am. And I get a different error on both of those revisions. "Error: NAX0 key derivation failed. Check SD card seed and relative path?"
Alright, try to use the hactool within your C: drive. Make sure the keys.ini file is in the same directory as with the hactool application as well. Make sure it is the full path to keys.ini as well with the "\" slash rather than using the Windows "/" slash.

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, try to use the hactool within your C: drive. Make sure the keys.ini file is in the same directory as with the hactool application as well. Make sure it is the full path to keys.ini as well with the "\" slash rather than using the Windows "/" slash.
That didn't work either.... :(

FoxofGrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That didn't work either.... :(
-k keys.ini -t nax0 --sdseed="your_sdseed_here_without_quotation_marks" --sdpath="/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca" --plaintext=game.nca "H:/Nintendo/Contents/registered/0000008E/db0efb9c3352208b5249eaf40e9d442e.nca/00"

Here you are, just make sure keys.ini is in the same directory with the hactool application and stuff with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too bad Hitler didn't make camps for immigrants oh wait
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Isn't the latest method for slim like self right?
    Like a 1 wire mod?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still two wire with resistor if you don't count the 7 wire pc probes cause hardware likes a good probing
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    2 wires left on motherboard, 7 temp soldered to a flasher, then removed after flashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Technically don't even have to remove it could just keep it on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't really mess with hard mods due to neuro issues
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That you'll only see once +2