Hacking Duocecim DLC on 6.20 CFW

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, didn't know if anyone knew yet, but you can get the US DLC for Dissdia Duodecim 012 working.

First off, YOU MUST BE RUNNING 6.35 (6.20 Non-Permanent or Permanent works too) Pro-B4 OR 6.20 TN-D Permanent AND you must be using the USA version of Duodecim.

I use 6.20 Permanent (just upgraded recently from PSP 2000 CFW 5.50 Prometheus-4)

http://tinyurl.com/3kzfs95
Installation instructions here. ^ Install this first before you go further in this post.

Secondly, Go into the Recovery Menu, and under the Advanced option, turn NoDRM Engine OFF.

Third, insert this plugin into seplugins, and enable in it game.txt ms0:/seplugins/nploader.prx 1

http://ifile.it/t32vhx6/nploader.prx

You'll have to find the DLC pack yourself, but once you have it, extract the ULUS10566.rar somewhere you'll remember

Stick the ULUS10566 folder into your PSP\GAME, and get rid of any existing DLC you may have. Run the game, enjoy your DLC.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Lolwut?

Is this for cracked DLC? I didn't know PSN content was cracked...

is this is not what you are referencing to, I hope you know this is USELESS.
frown.gif

The DLC worked fine on my TN-D, PRO-BX, and everything else without any needs to modify anything.

This is unnecessary.

EDIT: WOW. Sweet! This IS for the cracked DLC. Since when has PSN content been able to be cracked?

I am gonna test this now, thanks.

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Lolwut?

Is this for cracked DLC? I didn't know PSN content was cracked...

is this is not what you are referencing to, I hope you know this is USELESS.
frown.gif

The DLC worked fine on my TN-D, PRO-BX, and everything else without any needs to modify anything.

This is unnecessary.

EDIT: WOW. Sweet! This IS for the cracked DLC. Since when has PSN content been able to be cracked?

I am gonna test this now, thanks.

It's because of the noDRM plugin

ha ha, also, I'd like to challenge you to being GBATemp's official EarthBound Maniac!

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
So wait, what exactly does this noDRM plugin do? It allows for PSN content to be run on a different PSP?

EDIT: I cradle my Earthbound, MOTHER, MOTHER 2, MOTHER 3 cart, Deluxe Box set, Mr. Saturn, MOTHER 1+2 guide, and Earthbound guide in my sleep.
wink.gif
I don't know if you can beat that. Although your username DOES ring an Earthboundian Bell.

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
So wait, what exactly does this noDRM plugin do? It allows for PSN content to be run on a different PSP?

EDIT: I cradle my Earthbound, MOTHER, MOTHER 2, MOTHER 3 cart, Deluxe Box set, Mr. Saturn, MOTHER 1+2 guide, and Earthbound guide in my sleep.
wink.gif
I don't know if you can beat that. Although your username DOES ring an Earthboundian Bell.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ahh.... too bad I'm playing with the Jap DDFF (and I've no intention of changing)
frown.gif

Are you sure it only works with the english DLC?
Like say, if I find the Jap DLC, can I do the same thing to get it into my Jap DDFF?

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
ahh.... too bad I'm playing with the Jap DDFF (and I've no intention of changing)
frown.gif

Are you sure it only works with the english DLC?
Like say, if I find the Jap DLC, can I do the same thing to get it into my Jap DDFF?

I'm not sure as I've only tried the US version, and its cracked, so if someone cracks the JAP or EUR DLCs I'm sure this method would apply as well

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should also be able to download the DLC from MediaGo. I know for sure that the DLC is in the Asian PSN, which you can sign up for for free even if you're in America. It also lets you get the God(s) Eater Burst preorder DLC.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As far as I was aware, this works to use any regions DLC on any region version of Duodecim. However, you'll have to find the pack of cracked DLCs. They do include the Japanese DLCs too.

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
Schlupi said:

wink.gif

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where is this ms0 folder on the memory card? also in the guide they reference 5g? what is that? also i thought you couldn't prememnant a FW on 3000 model? Also what is "NoDRM Engine."

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freaking awesome I haven't gotten around to trying pro out yet, I'm still on Gen d3-final. Do yall know if it works on there? And how is pro (like more specifically the features)?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
There's 6.20 and 6.35 PRO-B4, both have the same features except only 6.20 can be permanent (for now).

As for how it works, it's replaced Gen-D3/Prome-4 for me. Since it's a 6.x firmware some 5.x plugins don't work, but there's either 6.x version of most of them, or they're not needed as PRO-B4 has their features integrated (such as PSN access and disabling the game boot splash). There's still no POPSloader support, so while original and custom PSX/PS1 games can be played, you can't swap the POPS version for compatibility yet. As soon as that happens this will become the new main CFW (though I'm willing to bet M33 users still won't want to switch
tongue.gif
).

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
There's 6.20 and 6.35 PRO-B4, both have the same features except only 6.20 can be permanent (for now).

As for how it works, it's replaced Gen-D3/Prome-4 for me. Since it's a 6.x firmware some 5.x plugins don't work, but there's either 6.x version of most of them, or they're not needed as PRO-B4 has their features integrated (such as PSN access and disabling the game boot splash). There's still no POPSloader support, so while original and custom PSX/PS1 games can be played, you can't swap the POPS version for compatibility yet. As soon as that happens this will become the new main CFW (though I'm willing to bet M33 users still won't want to switch
tongue.gif
).

lol yeah I'm fairly certain they'll still be lobbying about how DaX is gonna be making a triumphant return. As far as PSN access goes is it plugin enabled (via PSNlover)? Or does it come with access to psn straight away? I'm not overly concerned about playing my ps1 games on my psp but I am concerned about still being able to use my emulators on it.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
It comes with PSN access built-in, no plugin. I was able to log into the PSN store and download a demo comic for their comic reader (which is actually pretty nice).

As for emulators, all mine run on it. gpSP-J (GBA), Daedalusx64 B3 (N64), SNES9xTYL 0.4.2mecm (SNES), EmuMaster/Rin (GB/GBC/MS/GG), NESterJ (NES), and Picodrive (Genesis). There may be issues with the arcade emulators, I don't use those so I wouldn't know.

It's reported to have better PSP game compatibility because it includes the new Inferno ISO driver, but I don't have anything brand new that needs it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @BigOnYa