Freezard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So after having played a lot of games, I some days ago stumbled on a GBA game that uses the FLASH_type 1Mbit savefile, and noticed I couldn't backup the savefile to my computer. The game was Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation, but now I'm playing Pokemon: Fire Red and I really need to backup my savefile for it. I tried to convert the FLASH savefile to SRAM using GBATA 0.7, then changed savetype to SRAM 1Mbit in ezclient 3.25, though the GBA shut down when trying to select the game. Then I changed to 512Kbit, which worked to play with, but whenever I restarted the game it said the savefile has been deleted.

Is there any way to fix this problem? I can backup savefiles from EEPROM, SRAM and whatever else without any problems, but nothing happens when I click the backup button if it's using FLASH.

Freezard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah... seems to work now when I patch with EZClient to SRAM without patching with GBATA first, thanks. Not sure if the save file will be corrupted later on but I guess I'll see. I'm just using those ROMs to transfer Pokemon to my retail copies anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==