comixart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello!

I have this problem where Metroid Zero mission Freezes on last cutscene where Samus leaves space pirate mothership. The game freezes at that point.

Reactions: GASH

comixart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Good afternoon! I had a different cache, since the game was translated into my native language, I downloaded the original English version and checked the cache, it matched, but the game still freeze at this point

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can load sav and than load RTS save via addon

Thank you for your help!
Thanks, that worked (using the addon menu, not just the load/save key shortcuts). Ok I can confirm that using addon to load the save state, the ending cutscene crashes on the screen where Samus's pod flies out of the larger ship, after the pod is off the screen. Can't check without the addon tho.

Last edited by hippy dave,

comixart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks, that worked (using the addon menu, not just the load/save key shortcuts). Ok I can confirm that using addon to load the save state, the ending cutscene crashes on the screen where Samus's pod flies out of the larger ship, after the pod is off the screen. Can't check without the addon tho.
Without the addon, the situation is exactly the same :c

GASH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also had this freezing issue with this game. I was very annoyed not being able to finish the game. I played the multilingual E-version of it in German. It's been a while since this happened. I think it was still K103 FW5. I wanted to play the game all over again, so this is a good opportunity to play the US-version with the latest kernel and FW. I am curious to see if this freezing occurs again.

Last edited by GASH,
Reactions: hippy dave

Yemeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have run into the same problem at that point in the ending cutscene. Does anyone have a save file that works for them and I can try in my omega.

Yemeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested something. I copied my ROM and save then tried them in mGBA on my computer. I was able to see which ending I got.

Maybe the Omega itself has a problem with the ship explosion.
So the question is if anyone has gotten past that with their Omega.

Last edited by Yemeth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i'd be happy with affordable dentures
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With my old dentist he even encouraged switching insurance every quarter
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And if the concern is that "well we can't trust the government to intervene for this because the government can't do anything right and wastes tons of money" then holy shit push for a better government. I'm certainly trying to. Don't throw your hands up and go "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus technology cost iirc even a water jet drill is 1k per
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @K3Nv2 that's crazily expensive. how long will that take to pay off?

Although diet is largely education, people don't need to go to university to learn what's healthy and what's not,
    it's the whole country, big corporations and advertising that is to blame for leading most of the population to believe that poptarts and froot loops are healthy to feed a child
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i would think the population knows better but with food deserts and abject poverty, sometimes a poptart gonna have to do.
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    it's a big ol complicated world innit
    +1
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: it's a big ol complicated world innit +1