Fallout TV series seemingly renewed for second season; season one will now release tomorrow

Ahead of the premiere of its first season, it seems Amazon's Fallout show has already been renewed for a season two. While not officially announced by Amazon, Variety reported yesterday that the California Film Commission has announced it awarded $152 million in tax incentives to a dozen TV shows, $25 million of which is going towards the second season of Fallout. While the first season was filmed in New York and Utah, this indicates filming will move to California for the next season.

Speaking of the upcoming premiere of Fallout, its release date has just been bumped up again. It was originally announced for April 12 before being moved up to April 11, and now, two days before its expected release, it's been giving a last-minute advancement to April 10. This means Fallout's entire first season will be available to stream tomorrow.

If you'd like to see some behind-the-scenes footage from the Fallout show ahead of its surprise release tomorrow, Amazon released a short featurette last week.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Word of mouth from reviewers is it's supposed to be a fairly well written show so although I'm not a fan of fallout I'm kinda of looking forward to seeing the show

Reactions: Xzi

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure a lot of streaming TV shows have 1 season, but the season is split in half, so you get "2 seasons". I don't trust gaming TV shows.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Releasing all the episodes on the same day is never a good sign (ie. Amazon don't have any confidence the show will be good and expect it to flop).

Reactions: CoolMe

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Tax incentives certainly don't guarantee anything in terms of a show's quality, but giving Walton Goggins a lot of screen time is a surefire way to get me invested in it. He manages to one-up even Danny McBride in Vice Principals and The Righteous Gemstones.

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I never was a fan of Fallout, But considering it will be released on Prime Video, I'll surely gonna give it try.

And they already renewed for a second season? These people are really confident to trust in the show's popularity
Post automatically merged:

Also showing the first episode for free is one way to artificially increase the viewer count
Wait, they really done this?

Damn :unsure:

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've seen of trailers and whatnot I really didn't like it so hard pass!

AMC recently released a new series called Parish starring Esposito (the Pollo Guy from BB) and as good as he is, he can't save the show. The pilot episode was shit.

My point is that you can't rely solely on the brand or one actor to do the job of making it actually good.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jumping the coilgun on this one a bit, aren't they? If they have this much faith in the series, then so do I. :3
🤣

I'll probably hate myself for watching the pilot episode, but I really like the actor Walton Goggins so I'll make an exception for him.

10352268tW.jpg

One actor alone can't save a show/movie.

Reactions: Xzi

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
🤣

I'll probably hate myself for watching the pilot episode, but I really like the actor Walton Goggins so I'll make an exception for him.

10352268tW.jpg

One actor alone can't save a show/movie.
I don't know, it seems like he's gonna carry the show on his shoulders, and I'm excited for it.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, it seems like he's gonna carry the show on his shoulders, and I'm excited for it.
Clint Eastwood's son Scott Eastwood was in a Western movie and I had hoped it'd be great, but no it sucked. Who carried it ultimately? Walton Goggins.

diablogoggins.jpg

Scott looks like a young Clint Eastwood, though he's not very good as an actor. If it wasn't for cronyism no one would have given him a chance.

Reactions: Xzi and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/pCYyXcb_pJk?si=zwmMuXuvFl4Layxk spidey stick